Fiction similiar to Royal Princess of Blood

RavenWolf

I really love this story of Royal Princess of Blood

I love stories like this where MC is royalty or some aristocrat at least. Where she is cute feminine but not necessary perfect goody two shoes. Story has to have female MC and it doesn't have to be isekai either, just fantasy is enough.

Is there anything similiar like this? It doesn't need to be webnovel but can be actual book too. Stories like this are really hard to find!

Last edited:

Kazesenken

There's a webnovel that I saw on Honeyfeed (they are having a writing contest) called "Wanderblood Princess and Sir Try Hard". Not sure if I can post a link to another site, but easily searchable title.

MC is a princess with a dual personality of sorts, one that is cute and feminine, while the other is bloodthirsty. Fantasy setting with some magic and fighting, a bit heavy on the romance, but very good prose.

IshiharaNiaoka

I really love this story of Royal Princess of Blood

I love stories like this where MC is royalty or some aristocrat at least. Where she is cute feminine but not necessary perfect goody two shoes. Story has to have female MC and it doesn't have to be isekai either, just fantasy is enough.

Is there anything similiar like this? It doesn't need to be webnovel but can be actual book too. Stories like this are really hard to find!
Sure you can check my story
Saintess? Not Anymore I'd be a Destroyer https://www.scribblehub.com/series/472156/saintess-not-anymore-id-rather-be-a-destroyer/