Finish The Story: Your Lover's Past

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
Uhn... Why do you need hentai to reach a conclusion? The prompt talks about a married couple who is thinking about having children.

Them doing lewd stuff is kinda natural, yanno?
I wish I had the same mindset as you......

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Uhn... Why do you need hentai to reach a conclusion? The prompt talks about a married couple who is thinking about having children.
Them doing lewd stuff is kinda natural, yanno?
*confused Alice noises*
May the gods of Smuthub preserve your innocent soul. 🙏

Anyway, I got waaay too offtopic, so I'll leave a prompt here:
You and your spouse were ready to move.
This house has outgrown you both, and you're already planning for one or two children.
While cleaning the attic, your spouse says to you:
"Look, dear." They give you a Polaroid picture.
"It's a photo of me in High School."
You look at the photo and see your wife in what would have been delinquent clothing at that time. Fashion sure has changed in the last years, but you abandon this silly train of thought and think back to your first meeting.
"You sure have changed, though. Remember how terrible our first meeting was?", you asked her now sporting a fat grin on your face. You knew how embarrassed she was about her high school self. Which is why you had made it your personal goal to tease her about it whenever you could.
"You looked like some gang leader ready to go to war. Really scary. And the moment you sat right behind me... I really thought you had zoomed in on me because I looked like the nerdy type. I was so scared I couldn't even talk to you that day. Who would have thought you just wanted a window place so you could watch the rabbits and squirrels in the woods..." You laughed and hugged her, so she could hide her blushing face in your chest. She was still as cute as always. And as easy to tease.
"We both were pretty much outsiders from day one because you looked too scary."
"S-stop it... That's too much... please...", she begged you now teary-eyed. You kissed her on the forehead and hugged her deeper.
"Alright, enough teasing. Let's pack our stuff and then we can go and try to get some kids!"

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
You see a picture of her and a bunch of Anons.

“Who are they?” You ask.

“Oh, you don’t have to worry about them, they come by when you’re working and take care of my needs. You know, because you have a little trouble.”

You realize @BearlyAlive is right, you’ve definitely seen enough hentai to know where this goes.

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
You find yourself standing alone, as if facing a mirror rather than a picture. Your lover, in truth, was never real, merely a figment of your imagination. Every cherished memory of her was a story woven by your mind, initially born as an imaginary friend in your childhood to mask your loneliness. With time, the boundaries between reality and imagination blurred, until that character and her world became your undeniable reality.