Finished Book 1 of the Stormlight Archive[The Way of Kings]

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Really freaking good. Started out sort of boring, but after Part 3 I got really freaking invested. Here's how I'd rank the arcs in terms of enjoyment: Kaladin > Shallan > Dhalinar.

Nothing against Dhalinar, but I'm just not that into political thriller type stories which was pretty much Dhalinar's entire arc. Also the ending was freaking amazing. I wasn't this hyped to read a sequel book ever. Now I'mma be reading Book 2. I'll probably also give my thoughts on it once I finish it.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
Really freaking good. Started out sort of boring, but after Part 3 I got really freaking invested. Here's how I'd rank the arcs in terms of enjoyment: Kaladin > Shallan > Dhalinar.

Nothing against Dhalinar, but I'm just not that into political thriller type stories which was pretty much Dhalinar's entire arc. Also the ending was freaking amazing. I wasn't this hyped to read a sequel book ever. Now I'mma be reading Book 2. I'll probably also give my thoughts on it once I finish it.
Lol adolin is the best. Chadolin

melchi

What is a custom title?
Mistborn is the only sanderson novel I've read. I liked it and hated it at the same time. The plot was really good but it took forever to get going. I have the second on in my wish list but don't have to guts to pull the trigger in reading it.

Temple

The plot was really good but it took forever to get going.
Maybe because you're used to web/light novel structures where the plot starts fast. For example, chapter one, already isekaied into new world. At least, that's what happened to me. When I started reading (traditional?) fantasy books again I thought they were slow. And the more I read, the more I adjusted and I realized they were normal. I was just used to how fricking fast webnovels do it because they have to catch the reader on the first chapter.
Like for Harry Potter, meeting Hagrid and learning he's a wizard was like chapter 4, around 30 pages in.

Comiak

Foxgirl enthusiast
Yeah that's a good series, still need to read the third book l, though. I also have not read mistborn even though everyone says it's good, just too busy writing my own story. I'll get around to those eventually.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Great series. Sanderson is pretty much one of the grandmasters of fantasy