Fitting color scheme

RootBeerBert

Was definitely popular growing up
I’m trying to think of a decent color for my MC but I don’t got anything definitive so far, so please help me…

For reference, my MC is short, with a scrawny physique, and tends to dress in comfortable clothing. She also has bed hair in a blood red color and creepy eyes that make her look tired.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
In addition to your Dark Red, or normal red:

Copper
Green and violet,
Yellow (or gold), Cyan, Violet
Magenta, Cyan, Green
Cyan
Orange (or brown) and Pink.
Purple and Blue

Bright colors should be understated, only appearing in small amounts.
Gold, Silver, White, or Black can replace any other colors as needed.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
I’m trying to think of a decent color for my MC but I don’t got anything definitive so far, so please help me…

For reference, my MC is short, with a scrawny physique, and tends to dress in comfortable clothing. She also has bed hair in a blood red color and creepy eyes that make her look tired.
Yellow/gold
EDDFE7F3-74E4-426C-B6DE-203B6F83822D.jpeg

930E1A7A-1684-4588-AC5E-8B1A3C8E967C.png

So_Indecisive

Primordial sin of Sloth

You can't go wrong with green 💚.
Or you can go so terribly wrong you'd ponder offing yourself😰😰

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
that is some advanced colour wheel that I'm to dumb to understand.
Can you explain how it works and what it shows?
It's just a color wheel with the color theory options built in. You can read more about it here for example ---> color theory

NoLifeNeet

Go analogous color scheme since there colors will be cohesive and emphasize the comfortable part, from yellow to red hues. Use shade like brown and tint like off white for clothing. And maybe saturated yellow for eyes to make to pop from hair? Idk. Hair shouldn't steal the scene of the face, so try to play around with value and saturation that it's isn't too saturated while can be recognized as blood red.

Remember to have yellow accent (saturated color) around 10-15%

Last edited: