For you what makes a Villian, a good villian

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
What is "reasonable" for you is not necessarily reasonable for other person and vice versa. For an egocentric person their personal well-being is very reasonable. Often at the expense of everyone else's well-being. After all, there is no anyone dearer to nearly everybody than he/she himself/herself. If you add a lack of empathy and an innate or acquired disrespect for the lives of others, you have the material for a 100% villain with more than logical motivation.
I mean, the thread is called 'For you what makes a villain, good villain', so if their reasoning are reasonable for me, counting in elements such as their personality or whatever else, then it's all good.
Now, admittedly, that's only one thing that I was able to think of back when I posted that reply. I personally haven't seen a villain that genuinely made me feel like they were good, or I just can't remember it now.

Lodur

Eight virgin
I mean, the thread is called 'For you what makes a villain, good villain', so if their reasoning are reasonable for me, counting in elements such as their personality or whatever else, then it's all good.
Now, admittedly, that's only one thing that I was able to think of back when I posted that reply. I personally haven't seen a villain that genuinely made me feel like they were good, or I just can't remember it now.
Oh, you've meant good opposed to evil. I primarily thought about good (high quality) opposed to bad or poor (low quality).