[free] another ai images thread

Terrate

Cool! Can the A.I. do this exact same format, but this time she has clothes, like one of those Greek goddess things, Just wanted to look it as anime as possible. Also what that hand is holding is a golden bangle with purple accents. Thanks!

Attachments

• WebNCover.png
    WebNCover.png
    910.8 KB · Views: 27
Cool! Can the A.I. do this exact same format, but this time she has clothes, like one of those Greek goddess things, Just wanted to look it as anime as possible. Also what that hand is holding is a golden bangle with purple accents. Thanks!
if you have 2 separate images one with the girl and one with the hands and bracelet, this will be so much easier.

Terrate

if you have 2 separate images one with the girl and one with the hands and bracelet, this will be so much easier.
At your Service Milord.

Attachments

• WebNGirlOnly.png
    WebNGirlOnly.png
    649.6 KB · Views: 24
  • WebNHandsAndBracelet.png
    WebNHandsAndBracelet.png
    223.1 KB · Views: 29
At your Service Milord.
this close to what you wanted? if there's one here that fits, choose it, i'll upscale and do the bracelet thing. also the hands on the right are fucked because of the original image. the image is processed into something like this
1689524891322.png
then it's fed into the ai.you can see how the hands look in this

Terrate

this close to what you wanted? if there's one here that fits, choose it, i'll upscale and do the bracelet thing. also the hands on the right are fucked because of the original image. the image is processed into something like this then it's fed into the ai.you can see how the hands look in this

The last one would actually fit the most since the hands would undoubtedly be to a taller side Definitely not because A.I. just really sucks with the hands. Thanks!

Really? Can I get the Lower Right of the two images in higher resolution? Thanks!

images are not as good as I'd have liked, but that's the best for now. I could probably produce something better but I don't have the time right now

Last edited:
You deserve to at least see what I did to it.

I can use this as a cover, right? Worry not, I’ll tell the world you provided me with the a.i. image lol
nice this looks fantastic. you can do whatever you want with this. do or do not tell people it's ai. your decision. glad you liked it