From another thread. I made a new cover.

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
Element cover.jpg

Well? Any changes I should make?

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Did you download a PNG of fire

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
From the clip studio paint site, I downloaded a fire brush.
It looked really out of place tbh, you could maybe like trace it with the same brush you drew with, also the circle square for lighting is not very convincing, it should be gradually brighter for the background

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
It looked really out of place tbh, you could maybe like trace it with the same brush you drew with, also the circle square for lighting is not very convincing, it should be gradually brighter for the background
Okay, thanks for the advice.

Hans.Trondheim

Mr Negative | Avoid at all cost
It is the source of light. Alright, I will remove that shadow.
Aye, and you can also put some contour lighting on the left guy's left shoulder (your right). 😉

As for fire, you can use your brush to draw some wavy, pointy shapes (use a combination of red, orange and yellow, and paly around with hard and soft brushes), then use an eraser (with varying brush size) to erase some of the edges of the flames.

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
Aye, and you can also put some contour lighting on the left guy's left shoulder (your right). 😉

As for fire, you can use your brush to draw some wavy, pointy shapes (use a combination of red, orange and yellow, and paly around with hard and soft brushes), then use an eraser (with varying brush size) to erase some of the edges of the flames.
Okay, thanks.