Funny thing about analogies... I love you guys

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
I know it has been done before but let me unwind~
Just making an analogy for writers since I finally got a taste of each of them:
SH: Friendly neighborhood (always leaves me in a happy mood. People are so polite).
RR: High-class bar (really classy people there with either sass or jazz, that can be very professional both in criticism or insults)
WN: Shadey Alley where they sell poison (isekai, harem, smut, toxic stuff, all kinds, they have everything a junkie would enjoy).
FF.net: playground (you can write whatever you want, you'd get a random roll for trolls or people wanting to have fun at equal odds.)
SB: The Hood (I am basically being violated there, hard, double, and back. People can be very defensive there)

Did I get them right?
I just want to express my love for you guys. I love ScribbleHub, this place is very writer-friendly.

Lynet

Well it's accurate but sometimes we get stuff from each other for good or bad. I mean writers are allowed to get more exposure.

Did you ever visit Wattpad? For me it was the nightmare of Y/N.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
I know it has been done before but let me unwind~
Just making an analogy for writers since I finally got a taste of each of them:
SH: Friendly neighborhood (always leaves me in a happy mood. People are so polite).
RR: High-class bar (really classy people there with either sass or jazz, that can be very professional both in criticism or insults)
WN: Shadey Alley where they sell poison (isekai, harem, smut, toxic stuff, all kinds, they have everything a junkie would enjoy).
FF.net: playground (you can write whatever you want, you'd get a random roll for trolls or people wanting to have fun at equal odds.)
SB: The Hood (I am basically being violated there, hard, double, and back. People can be very defensive there)

Did I get them right?
I just want to express my love for you guys. I love ScribbleHub, this place is very writer-friendly.
Agree on almost everything except that RR for me would be more of a church or an oratory.
What does SB stand for? Excuse my ignorance.
I appreciate that you've completely ignored Wattpad. As it should be.

Alski

How to upload a video. :blob_hmm:
SCRIBBLE MEDIA.png