Gatcha/miHoYo Games

SailusGebel

I have high hopes for Wuwa
Maybe I will try it if a lot of SH peeps are going to play it.
Azur Lane seems friendly to your wallet until you're compelled to buy the skins and dock space
The most f2p friendly was Destiny Child. You were able to get everything for free, it had a great story, music, waifus AND husbandos. The only thing it lacked was popularity and actual gameplay that can become popular.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
does Master Duel count? I fucking hate how hard is to get gems after a while.

Whitephantom

genshin paved the way for new gen gacha's to have 50/50 pity, which I hate. Comparing a pvp orientated gacha like Epic Seven, with both art, compelling gameplay and the horrible embedded 15% and other...rng...Mihoyo basically appeals to the masses and basically started the pve gaming with the 50/50 pity that people, said masses, like. If you do find a pvp gacha, epic seven, with all of its rng in It, is best besides summoners war

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
Oh yeah I need to rep Limbus company here. It is the best gacha I have ever played, bar none. Banger music. Absolutely peak fiction. I mean it, the players thought it was already peak cinema four chapters ago and somehow the devs always find away to top the last one. By the time this reaches EoS every player will achieve enlightenment, manifest EGO, turn into the primordial human and meet Ayin.

Only disadvantage is that it's a gacha... and it's a gacha. BUT you can literally treat it as a Visual Novel and not pull for the gacha at all. There isn't a single character that isn't a husbando or waifu. Scratch that, Husbando AND Waifu. Just look at my bbgirl Gregor.

If he doesn't convince you to play. Then I am sorry, your opinion is wrong and I will nuke you from orbit.

Last edited:

Vnator

Yeah, I hate them. They're not getting a penny out of me.

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
I used to play magia record, and later on the jp client after en got shut down. Played Touhou Lostword afterwards for two years, though the grind was super painful, and eventually I stopped playing. Honkai Impact was the only game where I whaled a major chunk; for the rest, I was relatively f2p, only purchasing when there were like good anniversary offers. This doesn't, of course, count the number of other gacha games I've played for a short duration.

Currently, I'm not playing any since mihoyo games don't work with Linux for anti-cheat related reasons.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Yeah, I heard FIFA became a gacha game

So now aside from watching a bunch of sweaty male run after a ball, you also waste your money trying to get the correct male to complete your team?
Watching? I was making them chase the ball. Fondle it, caress it, and play with it before kicking it as hard as possible and losing against someone with a bigger bank account.

It's like real life. No matter how many balls you fondle, someone with mommy’s strapon will penetrate you because he can and you can't stop it, no matter what you do.

SailusGebel

Watching? I was making them chase the ball. Fondle it, caress it, and play with it before kicking it as hard as possible and losing against someone with a bigger bank account.

It's like real life. No matter how many balls you fondle, someone with mommy’s strapon will penetrate you because he can and you can't stop it, no matter what you do.
Do you want to talk about it?

ACertainPassingUser

I always avoid those games because of their bad cost-to-fun ratio.

If anything, playing gacha means i'm purposefully paying for suffering, false hope, and constant betrayal abuse.

Especially when the gameplay is shitty and no longer interesting. To get the items you want, Buying a used account is far better choice, no matter how many times the asshole devs says its illegal.

Being competitve in a rigged gacha is stupid.

Fuck you Gacha game developer
Fuck you Gacha game companies
Fuck you for anyone involved in the making
I hope you rot in hell

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe

Well, you're not actually playing with a ball, you're playing with sticks to be fair. And watching the representation of men chase the ball, while you control your sticks to make them fondle, caress and play with the ball before finally kicking it as hard as possible before you are penetrated by someone with a thicker and bigger mommy's strapon (bought thanks to a bigger bank account).

At least you have fun before, while and after your loss, yes?