give me Writing prompts

shadow_slayer

What I want is writing prompts that you have the idea for but don't want to write yourself.
I'll go first, remember clockwork girl if not here's a link go and read it the Author is amazing: Clockwork girl by nothingspecial
My writing prompt is to write a story(One shot or full series your choice) About this kind of idea.
I'm not writing it because 1. I want to read it and writing it myself ruins the surprise of the book 2. I am terrible at science based novels like this
heck I have a science based novel and I struggle to write more chapters as I need to do like a million calculations just to put one number in the story.

LilRora

Mostly formless
A body horror story that would be a realistic portrayal of giving yourself more and more implants (possibly cybernetic, but mainly more mechanical modifications like artificial arm replacement or artificial organs). So not like most futuristic stories that have prosthetics as convenient power-ups (Stray Cat Strut or Battle Angel Alita from the top of my head, but there's really a huge number of those), but that have prosthetics as solutions that give just as many problems as they do benefits, including dehumanization, body degradation, infections, malfunctions, frequent maintenance, and various psychological problems related to having multiple mechanical parts.

A story like that would probably be rather dark, and it can talk about humanity in general (degradation or adapting to change), transhumanism (what's past being human, among other things), love crossing boundaries (human and machine) or unconventional love (for example surgeon with a steadily degrading patient who comes with more and more modifications), and a whole lot more.

What I want to note is that this, depending on execution, can fall under an incredibly diverse set of genres and themes, including steampunk, cyberpunk, futuristic, magitech, dystopia, and probably fifteen more I haven't thought about. So while it can be science-based, it absolutely doesn't have to.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
What I want is writing prompts that you have the idea for but don't want to write yourself.
I'll go first, remember clockwork girl if not here's a link go and read it the Author is amazing: Clockwork girl by nothingspecial
My writing prompt is to write a story(One shot or full series your choice) About this kind of idea.
I'm not writing it because 1. I want to read it and writing it myself ruins the surprise of the book 2. I am terrible at science based novels like this
heck I have a science based novel and I struggle to write more chapters as I need to do like a million calculations just to put one number in the story.
A LitRPG story that is super crunchy with the stats and skills that involve a unique approach to earth magic, where the MC just wants to spend their time sculpting the most horrific, Tim Burton-esque creatures out of dirt and rock, living amidst the wild on their own. But they are forced to devise traps and defenses against the wild creatures and effects of the cataclysmic events happening elsewhere from other actions and choices.
Slowly, they delve into Fear magic and turn the land they live into a forbidding area, inadvertently pushing people out of the area and they have to deal with the hate towards, and consequences of, their artistic desires.
Edit: I would write it, but writing the boxes take forever.
A body horror story that would be a realistic portrayal of giving yourself more and more implants (possibly cybernetic, but mainly more mechanical modifications like artificial arm replacement or artificial organs). So not like most futuristic stories that have prosthetics as convenient power-ups (Stray Cat Strut or Battle Angel Alita from the top of my head, but there's really a huge number of those), but that have prosthetics as solutions that give just as many problems as they do benefits, including dehumanization, body degradation, infections, malfunctions, frequent maintenance, and various psychological problems related to having multiple mechanical parts.

A story like that would probably be rather dark, and it can talk about humanity in general (degradation or adapting to change), transhumanism (what's past being human, among other things), love crossing boundaries (human and machine) or unconventional love (for example surgeon with a steadily degrading patient who comes with more and more modifications), and a whole lot more.

What I want to note is that this, depending on execution, can fall under an incredibly diverse set of genres and themes, including steampunk, cyberpunk, futuristic, magitech, dystopia, and probably fifteen more I haven't thought about. So while it can be science-based, it absolutely doesn't have to.
That would be really cool! Why aren't you writing that? It sounds like you already have a freakin' awesome idea in mind.

LilRora

Mostly formless
That would be really cool! Why aren't you writing that? It sounds like you already have a freakin' awesome idea in mind.
I started writing something like that, but it was more of a spur of the moment thing that got me fired up for a short while and died off just as quickly. Right now it's on hold till I get motivation.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I started writing something like that, but it was more of a spur of the moment thing that got me fired up for a short while and died off just as quickly. Right now it's on hold till I get motivation.
Ahhh! I understand that. I have more than a few of those fluttering around.

TheOneWho

1. After a zombie apocalypse that was caused by magical energy suddenly appearing in the world. The dead now raises back as zombies, and to deal with this ongoing infestation they are dumped into a walled-off city known as ground zero of the zombie infestation. However not everything at ground zero is dead, as a long child wanders the abandoned city protected by a powerful but mindless mutated zombie who sucks the magic out of nearby zombies turning them back into mere corpses.

2. In a world of steampunk, an old but brilliant toymaker finishes his masterpiece. Content with their creation they soon pass away with a smile, leaving everything they own to his daughter. The daughter moves back into her father's toyshop determined to uphold his legacy not noticing her father's greatest creation opening their eyes for the first time.

3. A string of dead bodies has been found with many different types of injuries. A group of teens soon will find out that people's fears are starting to manifest to try to kill their hosts to gain a physical body. Those who manage to defeat their fears given form gain powers linking back to said fears. Soon those who managed to overcome their fears will have to fight the fears of others who managed to kill their hosts, while in the background people's more primal fears are starting their hunt.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
A non-harem, non-gender bender, non-yuri non-litrpg without Isekai or smut. I know, it's impossible, that's why I never thought about writing.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
A murder mystery where regular animals need to solve. No inner dialogues. Good ol' half-brained dogs, cats, and goats figuring it out by accident.

shadow_slayer

not good at realism but I like the Idea
1. After a zombie apocalypse that was caused by magical energy suddenly appearing in the world. The dead now raises back as zombies, and to deal with this ongoing infestation they are dumped into a walled-off city known as ground zero of the zombie infestation. However not everything at ground zero is dead, as a long child wanders the abandoned city protected by a powerful but mindless mutated zombie who sucks the magic out of nearby zombies turning them back into mere corpses.

2. In a world of steampunk, an old but brilliant toymaker finishes his masterpiece. Content with their creation they soon pass away with a smile, leaving everything they own to his daughter. The daughter moves back into her father's toyshop determined to uphold his legacy not noticing her father's greatest creation opening their eyes for the first time.

3. A string of dead bodies has been found with many different types of injuries. A group of teens soon will find out that people's fears are starting to manifest to try to kill their hosts to gain a physical body. Those who manage to defeat their fears given form gain powers linking back to said fears. Soon those who managed to overcome their fears will have to fight the fears of others who managed to kill their hosts, while in the background people's more primal fears are starting their hunt.
love these Idea's I like Number 1 the most.
A LitRPG story that is super crunchy with the stats and skills that involve a unique approach to earth magic, where the MC just wants to spend their time sculpting the most horrific, Tim Burton-esque creatures out of dirt and rock, living amidst the wild on their own. But they are forced to devise traps and defenses against the wild creatures and effects of the cataclysmic events happening elsewhere from other actions and choices.
Slowly, they delve into Fear magic and turn the land they live into a forbidding area, inadvertently pushing people out of the area and they have to deal with the hate towards, and consequences of, their artistic desires.
Edit: I would write it, but writing the boxes take forever.

Thanks for the Idea's people

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
A non-harem, non-gender bender, non-yuri non-litrpg without Isekai or smut. I know, it's impossible, that's why I never thought about writing.
I have a couple of those. But they are BL. (You did say non-yuri though...)