Writing Goblin = Parasite

phaeous

The Semanticist
Goblin biology is rather interesting.

RATHER than successfully mating with a raped victim

their tiny sub-parasite ejaculote drones burrow into the womb & steal nutrients from the host : suctioning vitality & gestating new offspring

this also bears relevance upon the older media which sometimes suggested goblin babies eating their way out during a difficult pregnancy

goblins are humanoid parasites with high intelligence & copy-adaptability

but generally have az high a chance of achieving true individuated Whole Consciousness as any high-intellect magic beast

Cipiteca396

[Contradiction]: Imperative
Fungus Orks

damn

I like it
it's a warhammer reference

I'd avoid having goblins be intelligent in any way if you want to go the parasite route. One or the other. But I'd prefer the intelligent route.

phaeous

The Semanticist
it's a warhammer reference

I'd avoid having goblins be intelligent in any way if you want to go the parasite route. One or the other. But I'd prefer the intelligent route.
i'm talking about the science or philosophy of goblins generally

like, getting goblins down

sanitylimited

humans are weak, thus to help survive the next alian invasion the godess of love and life got impregnated by a whole heap of creatures giving birth to the next generation of life. of coarse humans being as arrogant as they are, cant handle not being the best thus declared war on the new races

phaeous

The Semanticist
humans are weak, thus to help survive the next alian invasion the godess of love and life got impregnated by a whole heap of creatures giving birth to the next generation of life. of coarse humans being as arrogant as they are, cant handle not being the best thus declared war on the new races
ah, impregnated by a bunch of excellent male animals or monsters who have attained sovereign-consciousness

quick! somebody make an anime!!!