Goodness...Thank you!

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who encouraged me yesterday after that outburst. And I'd also like to express my apologies for displaying such behavior.

There are several things that I realized after that...one is SH is a supportive community (and each member has a unique way of support, but all in all, thanks!). Second, I shouldn't let myself be affected by some readers who knew only to demand and never respect an author's work (but of course, not all criticisms are bad). And third, just continue writing, and fail gloriously (at least I tried).

But yes, then again, thank you for the encouragement!
20200901_133952.png

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who encouraged me yesterday after that outburst. And I'd also like to express my apologies for displaying such behavior.

There are several things that I realized after that...one is SH is a supportive community (and each member has a unique way of support, but all in all, thanks!). Second, I shouldn't let myself be affected by some readers who knew only to demand and never respect an author's work (but of course, not all criticisms are bad). And third, just continue writing, and fail gloriously (at least I tried).

View attachment 3830
:blob_aww: I don't why, but she gives me a yandere vibe.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

View attachment 3830
*huggles*
I'm glad you've perked up!
\(^o^)/

*gives you lots of flapjacks in celebration*
(^-^)

X

D

Deleted member 29316

*huggles*
I'm glad you've perked up!
\(^o^)/

*gives you lots of flapjacks in celebration*
(^-^)

X
Thanks for the words! I can't stay defeated; had to get up and fight another day. I know it's a bit cheesy but when I read the messages you guys left in my thread yesterday, I can't help but to stand back to my feet. I expected the worst, I got the best.

Glad I logged today. Really brightened me up.

Nahrenne

Thanks for the words! I can't stay defeated; had to get up and fight another day. I know it's a bit cheesy but when I read the messages you guys left in my thread yesterday, I can't help but to stand back to my feet. I expected the worst, I got the best.

Glad I logged today. Really brightened me up.
I just wish you'd open your profile so I can post on it from time to time - as well as PMs.
>w<
I'm glad you came back after yesterday, though, it wouldn't feel the same without you here.
(^-^)

X

D

Deleted member 29316

I just wish you'd open your profile so I can post on it from time to time - as well as PMs.
>w<
I'm glad you came back after yesterday, though, it wouldn't feel the same without you here.
(^-^)

X
Oh...I didn't know about that πŸ˜†.

In any case, I think I already opened my account for posting and PMs? I just tweaked the settings last time.

Nahrenne

Oh...I didn't know about that πŸ˜†.

In any case, I think I already opened my account for posting and PMs? I just tweaked the settings last time.
No...at least not for me...
orz
I get this when I click on your profile:
QwQ

X

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
So glad you're feeling better @HansTrondheim! You being one of the first people I saw posting on these forums when I first came to SH, it was sad to see you so depressed. SH community doesn't feel competitive like other places I've been to. Everyone here is very supportive of each other and like to wish the best to their fellow writers. I'm glad you took what everyone was expressing to heart and wish you the best going forward. We might never become superstars with our stories here but I hope our experiences together lead to rewarding memories. :blob_melt:

D

Deleted member 29316

No...at least not for me...
orz
I get this when I click on your profile:
QwQ

X
Try it again. I did some tweaks to my settings.

So glad you're feeling better @HansTrondheim! You being one of the first people I saw posting on these forums when I first came to SH, it was sad to see you so depressed. SH community doesn't feel competitive like other places I've been to. Everyone here is very supportive of each other and like to wish the best to their fellow writers. I'm glad you took what everyone was expressing to heart and wish you the best going forward. We might never become superstars with our stories here but I hope our experiences together lead to rewarding memories. :blob_melt:
Thank you for that. I'm surprised with your messages and I didn't know I had that impact. My apologies for that outburst yesterday. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ™

In any case, will do my best to help and welcome others here at SH.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

HMiruko

I lurked around your thread yesterday, and I'm glad you overcame it. Didn't offer any words of encouragement, since I don't feel like I qualify to do so being a new and still a small writer myself. Nonetheless, cheers!