Growth as a writer

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
How. Long does it take to write 5k words? I wanna get to that point but it takes me like 3 hours for 2k-3k
2 hours for me. It used to take me 2 hours and 30 minutes, but I became faster ever since I began to write in 4thewords. There is something about small sprints that makes the writing go faster.

Death-69

2 hours for me. It used to take me 2 hours and 30 minutes, but I became faster ever since I began to write in 4thewords. There is something about small sprints that makes the writing go faster.
It takes me like 2 hours to write just 1k words lol.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
How. Long does it take to write 5k words? I wanna get to that point but it takes me like 3 hours for 2k-3k
If I'm doing nothing but writing, and not even thinking about story and sentence structure, I can do like 5k in 1 and a half to 2 hours. It's something that just kind of happens when you just write for a long while, so just keep writing and at some point you'll be able to do it.

Infamoushero

If I'm doing nothing but writing, and not even thinking about story and sentence structure, I can do like 5k in 1 and a half to 2 hours. It's something that just kind of happens when you just write for a long while, so just keep writing and at some point you'll be able to do it.
I think you might be writing Jesus