Guilty Pleasure (18+)

Bajitonz

Read the about m and you may understand me more :)
:rolleyes: I did it again, didn't I?

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
If you feel bad about it, don't. 70% of the forum active members do it a lot. Especially @Nahrenne and @FemmeFatale

I'm just waiting for the mods now.

*horrified*

*throws a question nut at @Alverost *

I've tried to help moderate and bring the conversation back tot he fold..... but it's so hard and I sound nerdy. :geek::geek::geek:

I can't do that to my complexion. :alien::alien::alien:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
If you feel bad about it, don't. 70% of the forum active members do it a lot. Especially @Nahrenne and @FemmeFatale

I don't hijack that much, actually.
I may instigate it unintentionally, but I try to bring the thread back on topic.
'-'

Another guilty pleasure of mine is injecting @Osamaru with rewards~
X

Bajitonz

Read the about m and you may understand me more :)
What if someones guilty pleasure was hijacking forums?

Does that bring it back to the point?

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
What other kinds are there? 0_0o

*prepares herself mentally for the answer*

I'm not sure such a young impressionable child such as yourself is ready for this conversation....

Pussies come in all forms.
Stuffed, Soft, and plastic. Shouldn't be allergic to any of those.
Then there is the Mexican hairless one.
View attachment 377

I'm unsure what it is about cat that triggers the allergy. I know being in the same house as one will give me a runny nose or stuff my sinuses though. The few cases where it was worse was the first time it triggered(was playing with a kitten and I rubbed my eye after they started to itch) and once when I had to help my mother capture her cat to go to the vet. So yeah, I've just avoided contact as much as possible.

I'm sure I should be added to the list as well... not because I instigate the derailment, but I do have q habit of commenting on off topic conversations... alot.

Last edited:

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
So you're a voyeur
Had to google what that term was, Pretty sure watching people walk around in the mall or in the school is considered them engaging in sexual activity

Miserys_End

Had to google what that term was, Pretty sure watching people walk around in the mall or in the school is considered them engaging in sexual activity
Depends on what your doing as you watch them....
And peepingtom is more along the lines of what your thinking, though that is just a non-sexual verson of a voyeur

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O

*lols* I thought it wasn't sexual activity, but humans surprise me every day. \o/

Ophious

Depends on what your doing as you watch them....
And peepingtom is more along the lines of what your thinking, though that is just a non-sexual verson of a voyeur
Google says it's the same though?

Miserys_End

Google says it's the same though?
A voyuer isnt always a sexual deviant, they could just crave watching a seemingly normal lifestyle they can't achieve themselves.

How about those Himalayan Mountains.... hear they're fairly hard to climb...

Ophious

A voyuer isnt always a sexual deviant, they could just crave watching a seemingly normal lifestyle they can't achieve themselves.
*gasp* googl lied
But yeah maybe it's that, though rather then not being able to achieve it, it's more like I don't want to live like that but I still want to see it...... now that I read it out loud that sounds weird but whatever

Ophious

I will not turn this post into a semantics lesson.

*resists the urge successfully*
I'm sorry for trusting Google so much but I don't see a real need to have an in-depth look at these words since I doubt I'll ever use them again