Hans' Padoru Tutorial

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

Well, to lighten the mood, I decided to make a tutorial about Padorus. Take note, you could always make your own technique in achieving this style, so this isn't the only way of doing it.

So start, take note that the Padoru is a chibi style that was popularized by Fate Series and some YT user (go search it, the original video's still up). It is distinctive from other chibis by the smile, and facial features on the character's face. For this tutorial, I'm going to use my character, Kuro. Here's the final product...(please pardon the lines, I'm trying out going full digital)

6th.jpg

Here are the steps:

1) Draw the guide. This would serve as your basis for the head.

1st.jpg

2) Once you're done with the guide, draw the hair.

2nd.jpg

3) After drawing the hair, we now go to the face shape. Please take note of the face shape, eye shapes and mouth as those are some of the elements that distinguish Padoru-style from other chibis.

3rd.jpg

4) Next, draw the body. Again, take note of how the body is drawn, including the fingers, torso, and legs.

4th.jpg

5) Once you're done with the major details of your character, erase the guideline for the head.

5th.jpg

You may now color your Padoru artwork to your heart's content! Hope this helps! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :blob_aww::blob_melt::blob_evil_two:

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Thanks! :blob_melt: I never knew I need this. :blob_aww: