Has this ever happened to you?

Kidd_Wadsworth

I woke up this morning and the characters from my book -- WERE IN MY ROOM! And get this. . .even the characters that have died. I mean come on, I've not only got characters in my room, I've got the ghosts of characters in my room. The boiler's out and its 52 in here. I know that because I turned on the space heater and it gives me the current room temperature. I'm snuggled under my electric blanket. Of course, all of the characters are complaining. (I won't let them in the bed. That's just too weird.) Master Seer Murtagh complains the loudest. He's such an arse!

But here's the thing. . .and it's a big thing. . .there's a dragon in my story. So I'm like afraid to get out of bed. But that's so stupid. I mean a 500 foot long dragon wouldn't fit in the hallway or the kitchen. Then thing would have to be outside and it's currently 30 degrees out there, much, much too cold for a starving dragon that has to hibernate in lava to stay alive.

So, I mean, I know I've never met any of you guys, but do you think something's wrong with me?

--Kidd

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator
Listen here fella

If you're talking about 'feeling them', that's alright. It happens to me as well, that's what I call 'inspiration' or at least one of it's everchanging shapes

If you're talking about 'seeing and hearing' them...

If you are talking about them being 'tangible'...
Enjoy something we all bid impossible.
Say hi to Saorise from me.
And try not to get killed by an oversized dragon

KrisVFX

God of Creation
I woke up this morning and the characters from my book -- WERE IN MY ROOM! And get this. . .even the characters that have died. I mean come on, I've not only got characters in my room, I've got the ghosts of characters in my room. The boiler's out and its 52 in here. I know that because I turned on the space heater and it gives me the current room temperature. I'm snuggled under my electric blanket. Of course, all of the characters are complaining. (I won't let them in the bed. That's just too weird.) Master Seer Murtagh complains the loudest. He's such an arse!

But here's the thing. . .and it's a big thing. . .there's a dragon in my story. So I'm like afraid to get out of bed. But that's so stupid. I mean a 500 foot long dragon wouldn't fit in the hallway or the kitchen. Then thing would have to be outside and it's currently 30 degrees out there, much, much too cold for a starving dragon that has to hibernate in lava to stay alive.

So, I mean, I know I've never met any of you guys, but do you think something's wrong with me?

--Kidd
Usually, my characters disappear when I take schizophrenia pills... :rolleyes:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…

--Kidd
Ah yes sleep paralysis, I have had it just it wasn’t my characters I hallucinated.

*me who sees all fictional obsessions I have as real people in the same fictional art style or real perspective they're in* ._.

idk-