Have any of you heard of web novel? cause All i hear is RR and SH

Do you like web novel and have you heard of it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
don't be rude please
In what way was i even rude? I mean....i kinda wanna be rude NOW since you came up to me with this nonsense...
Anyway he IS a salty lil scrote face(a scottish insult i picked up recently). Bro keeps complaining that the desktop site is trash and is buggy as hell but doesnt wanna get the app which solves all those problems.

Discount Blade is like that. The lazy bugger. Dunno why hes being so unreasonable smh.

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
In what way was i even rude? I mean....i kinda wanna be rude NOW since you came up to me with this nonsense...
Anyway he is a salty lil scote face anyway. Bro keeps complaining that the desktop site is trash and is buggy as hell but doesnt wanna get the app which solves all those problems.

Discount Blade is like that. The lazy bugger. Dunno why hes being so unreasonable smh.
sorry but you said salty an I felt it was a bit rude so please don't use crude language if you want to have retrabution you can register as a god that destroys planets

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
sorry but you said salty an I felt it was a bit rude so please don't use crude language if you want to have retrabution you can register as a god that destroys planets

Meh. Its alright bro. I will still say whatever i please, but hey i aint gonna get mad at you for having your opinions. I may think this one in particular is a bit odd, but eh. You do you.

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
Meh. Its alright bro. I will still say whatever i please, but hey i aint gonna get mad at you for having your opinions. I may think this one in particular is a bit odd, but eh. You do you.
thanks your alright yourself I belive

Aachiin0914

You have WebNovel? Then let me advertise my own account invites today. From the frost day of the event up to now I still have 0.
My Webnovel Invite!
Help me get a badge!!!

(๑´•.̫ • `๑) Please~