Have you discovered anything about yourself by writing?

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺
One of the reasons I wrote my story was that I felt lonely and wanted to psych myself up into going to make friends.

What I realized is that I don't actually want to be around other people. I prefer to be on my own, for the most part.

It really killed my motivation to write the story though... I can't relate to the character at all, lol.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I'm basically a collection of mental illnesses, having autism, OCD, ADHD and probably shizo. Combined it with depression and having suicidal tendencies plus having a short term memory.

My main mode of living is:
-wakes up
-starts having depression
-tries to psyche myself up
-feels that living isn't worth it
-contemplates suicide
-OCD makes that suicide isn't perfect
-tries asking people for help
-Autism makes me incapable of socializing
-ADHD swiches thought process
-starts talking to myself
-forgets what I'm doing
-starts day normally

Heartlock

One of the reasons I wrote my story was that I felt lonely and wanted to psych myself up into going to make friends.

What I realized is that I don't actually want to be around other people. I prefer to be on my own, for the most part.

It really killed my motivation to write the story though... I can't relate to the character at all, lol.
Aw
Did you find anything disappointing, impressive, or concerning whilst working on your stories? I am curious to know.
I discovered that I have a very hurt soul and that I really like making my MCs go through hell for no apparent reason