Hello lovelies

Minirules

Hello lovely readers, how are you all? Hope you all are doing well💕 I am new to scribble hub so this is my first novel here. Requesting all you lovelies to give it a read🤩 also not just read it but also review it😊All the critics will also be appreciated.🤗

My novel is "YOUNG MISS TALENTS SHOCK THE WORLD"

Yule

Snowdrop
I'm going to write this here because I wouldn't want this to be the first thing written on anyone's story:
-Synopsis is choppy. First sentence and second sentence oppose each other without clarification.
-Capitalization is inconsistent in the chapter titles, as well as chapter 1 content.
-There are basic English errors in the content. (Capitalization, missing appostrophes, missing spaces, typos)
-Some dialogue is really off-putting. It sounds like a bad translation of another language. ("There is a princess"? From a little boy?)
-Texting English. ("ur"?)
-Content doesn't read smoothly. There're too many unwarranted time skips throughout the entirety of chapter 1.
-Line breaks where there shouldn't be like breaks.

I really don't want to sound so rude, but the presentation makes it impossible for me to read further. I think you could fix a lot of these with a simple proofread.

Minirules

Hello yule, thank you so much for taking some time out to give it a read. I really liked your constructive criticism as well. I did notice some of these issues after writing the 1st few chapters so i improved them in the recent chapters. Hope you read further to see the improvement. Thank you lovely reader💕