Help me decide with my Crossover Fanfic (Naruto X Jujutsu Kaisen)!!

Which should I do?

• One: Jujutsu no Jira+Tsuna

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Two: Jujutsu no Madara

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
I was planning a Crossover Fanfic about Naruto X Jujutsu Kaisen. I have two ideas that I am playing with, in fact, I had written unedited draft chapters about them each:
One was to send Jiraiya and Tsunade to Jujutsu Kaisen during Gojo's High School days.
Two was to send Madara to Jujutsu Kaisen during Yuji's generation.

After his untimely death at the hands of Pain, Jiraiya suddenly found himself reincarnated in modern Japan… and then he realized… he was still a virgin. "Hmmm… First order of business, find a love life."

Sadly, his quest to find love wouldn’t be so easy. You see, Jiraiya was the idealistic romantic type, meaning he believed in true love, the same reason as to why he had been a self-proclaimed virgin for a very long time… Honestly, though, he was just secretly simping for Tsunade.
But hey, what’s this? Tsunade was also reincarnated here in modern Japan.

Wait, there is more. Jiraiya and Tsunade, for some reason, were recruited for Jujutsu High because the two were apparently seen fighting in superhuman ways at a level that any Jujutsu Sorcerer who caught a glimpse of it could not help but emote— wow, they have talent.
Masamichi Yaga. 36 years old.

He was a veteran Grade 1 Jujutsu Sorcerer, and this was the first time he had seen so much Cursed Energy gathering in one spot. It was like a storm… The good thing was, a Curtain had been set up for a kilometer within the area already.

As he arrived by the convenience store, Masamichi witnessed the store to completely crumble and sink into a dark swamp. Rising from the rubble was a white haired young man fighting off Yuki, the unique Cursed Corpse that Mr. Tanaka had illegally created.

Mr. Tanaka followed Yuki, and fought with the white haired youth who was doing unexpectedly well.

But then, Masamichi noticed something out of his peripheral vision, a blonde young woman slumped into a cracked wall painted with bloody red.

“This is bad,” He came to the young woman, and checked for her pulse, “She was still alive…” And then he looked over the crater that formed around the young woman. He realized the woman should have either died already now… “Or maybe it is a coma…” Then he checked for any visible injuries.

But to Masamichi’s surprise, the woman suddenly opened her eyes, slapped his hand away, and then stood up as if nothing happened.

“Ugh… I feel so old…” The young woman complained, and then she jumped… very high…

Masamichi watched as the young woman joined the fight, and landed her foot at Yuki’s face.

“Wow, this kids have talent,” He remarked, surprised by tonight’s turn of events.

Tsunade’s connection with her Chakra was not as pronounced as it used to be, but she managed just fine, enabling her at least to cast Creation Rebirth which allowed her quick regeneration. She’d like to take a step further, and perform a Creation Rebirth— Strength of a Hundred Technique, but she wasn’t able to.

“Jiraiya, I’ll take care of this Yuki and you deal with the other guy,” With a burst of speed, Tsunade used a familiar General Skill, the Body Flicker Technique was a staple for combat to which allowed her a boost in speed. She tackled Yuki who had transformed into a pseudo monster with barbs for hair and teeth for fangs.

Jiraiya had performed a Shadow Clone Technique summoning a two more versions of him, “Copy that, Tsunade! I’ll deal with Mr. Tanaka!” And just like that, he left.

“Jiraiya is mine, I love him! I treasure him!” Yuki raved about how much she treasured Jiraiya.

And this pissed off Tsunade. “You clearly had no respect for the freedom of others,” For some reason, Tsunade’s emotions was fluctuating a LOT! She could only attribute this to puberty and her hormones hitting her mental defenses. Though this annoyed her, she didn’t let it show in her face.

BAM!

Yuki’s speed was incredible as within a blink of an eye, she was upon Tsunade.

Barely blocking the fist that shattered her bones in her arms, Tsunade proceeded to heal herself through Creation Rebirth. Black tattoos became more pronounced in her skin… the markings rather messy as she was yet to build foundation on her Strength of a Hundred Seal given how her body had reset with this reincarnation.

Yuki proceeded to unleash more blows on Tsunade, which she endured.

Slowly, Tsunade was getting used to Yuki’s speed, so when she finally got the timing… Tsunade made her counter attack. Tsunade only needed a light touch, as long as there was skin to skin contact.

Meeting Yuki’s fist with a fist of her own, a shockwave was then created… the bones in their fingers broke, but not one bit did either of them flinched. When the moment their skin touched, that was when Tsunade used her Body Derangement Technique which was used to re-align neuron pathways.

When Yuki tried to follow up with another punch, but she moved her feet instead causing her to slip

Tsunade pounced on her, sat on top Yuki’s waist and then engaged in a ground and pound, “Have some, bitch!” With Chakra Enhanced Strength, Tsunade mercilessly pounded on Yuki… until finally… she turned to dust.

“Eh?” Tsunade was confused. “Have I become too strong that I can pulverize people to death? D-did I kill her?” In a world where murder was a major crime, Tsunade now found herself in a tricky spot.

It was very rare for Masamichi to be surprised anymore since he met Gojo, but here he was… considerably surprised by the sight of a random blonde woman clapping down a Cursed Corpse of the quality that Mr. Tanaka made.

“Which clan are you from, young miss?” Masamichi addressed the young woman. “My name by the way is Masamichi Yaga, I am a Grade 1 Sorcerer.” For someone of the strength of the blonde lady, Masamichi easily puts her at least at Grade 2 in terms of strength.

“Ah, ah,” There was panic in Tsunade’s eyes.

Masamichi felt like he understood the young woman’s plight. The person in front of him was some princess of some Clan, but which? That was the problem.

“Shit, there is a witness,” Tsunade added.

“???”

Masamichi was flabbergasted, and at the same time… stupefied. He felt like he lost a couple of braincells and more as he came into a weird conclusion of his own. ‘Does she think she just killed a person and that she would be prosecuted for it?’

Alas, the misunderstanding was pervasive.

Sighing, Masamichi proceeded to explain, “She was more like a Cursed Spirit than a human being, so you shouldn’t worry, young miss. So which Clan are you from? Kamo? Zenin? Other clans?”

“Old man, stop harassing me,” Tsunade was honestly annoyed by the stranger.

“O-old man?” But Masamichi was more hurt that he was called an old man.

Meanwhile, on the opposite end about a few blocks from Tsunade, Jiraiya was confronting his boss from the Convenience Store.

“No, no!” Mr. Tanaka cried, “She’s dead! I cannot… I can’t…” And perhaps because of losing someone too dear to him, Mr. Tanaka had decided on an irrational course. He touched himself, and with whatever technique or power he could wield, he then proceeded to kill himself… by literally exploding his flesh.

Jiraiya wasn’t able to show much more tricks, so that was it. “This world had suddenly become weird after I awakened my past life’s memories. And here I thought I had a complete grasp of the world, but no, there is more than meets the eye…”

As he was contemplating, Jiraiya recalled Tsunade.

Worried for her, Jiraya used Body Flicker Technique, and when he reached Tsunade, he saw her talking with a suspicious middle-aged man wearing sunglasses and… he seemed to be talking down on Tsunade.

However, it was all a misunderstanding. It only appeared that way because Tsunade was still in her sitting position from her recent ground and pound…

To Jiraiya’s eyes however, memories of the sexual predators of a criminal being reported in the newspaper and TV Stations flashed in his mind. What could Jiraiya do? Of course, he’d go and protect the girl he likes…

In conjunction with Body Flicker Technique, Jiraiya shaped a rather sizable violently rotating sphere in his palm, “Giant Rasengan!” And came with the turbulent force he had summoned was Tsunade’s shouting…

“CHILL DOWN, JIRAIYA!” With a wide movement, Tsunade slapped Jiraiya right on his face, causing his course to alter and the Giant Rasengan missing entirely… leaving instead a giant gouge from where the sphere landed— the concrete was hollowed and pulverized with certainty.

And Masamichi… well, he was actually half-pissed and half-nervous. In his mind, he was complaining. ‘Have I met another pair of crazy kids again?’

(OMMITED THE MEETING WITH YAGA, AND CONVERSATION FOLLOWING THE SCENE ABOVE.)

Few minutes later…

As they swung gently back and forth, memories flooded Jiraiya's mind. "I never thought I'd see you again, Tsunade," he admitted quietly, a hint of nostalgia in his voice.

Tsunade's smile softened, her eyes reflecting a mix of emotions. "Life has its surprises, doesn't it?" she remarked, her gaze drifting toward the horizon. "I'm doing well, Jiraiya. Adjusting to this new reality hasn't been easy, but I'm managing. Let’s just say I have a successful dad who has become quite the successful author…"

Jiraiya chuckled, a hint of disbelief in his tone. "A successful author for a father, huh? Well, that's certainly unexpected," he mused, shaking his head in amusement. "Guess life has a funny way of reshuffling the deck."

“How did my… books go?” Jiraiya cautiously asked, recalling the several perverted volumes he had written when he was still alive and kicking as Jiraiya the Toad Sage.

“…” But Tsunade just looked at Jiraiya with a scandalous expression.

And this unnerved Jiraiya, “W-what?” he asked back.

“They did well… too well… Kakashi was very forward on advertising them, and Naruto would occasionally gift them to powerful people… Those two are a bunch of troublemakers of their own right… Be proud, Jiraiya, your book was endorsed by two Hokages which is the greatest honor a shitty novelist like you could ever have…”

Tsunade smiled, the kind that would be mistaken for a mother’s smile.

“Your first three volumes had even been made into movies. Your books are so popular that the youth in Konoha would go to great lengths to hide their copies from their parents. And then your fourth and fifth volume was even made into a national heritage…”

Jiraiya was like an innocent kid too excited of hearing his achievements and not knowing better, “National heritage? Why? Was it because of how scandalous was it?” He naughtily grinned.

Tsunade shook her head, a glimmer of pride occupying her glazed eyes. “It was because the Icha Icha series played a role on safekeeping peace. There was an interview and even a documentary about it, halting a war between the Land of Claws and the Land of Fangs…”

“Yeah,” Jiraiya muttered under his breath, “That happened. I recall having Naruto ghostwrite a whole story for the series…”

Tsunade nodded, a wistful expression crossing her features. "It's strange, isn't it? How different things can be in this world compared to our previous one."

The sun continued its ascent, casting a warm glow over the tranquil park. They had been here since early dawn after the incident with Masamichi Yaga. For a moment, the two friends sat in comfortable silence, content simply to enjoy each other's company.

"So, what now?" Jiraiya finally asked, breaking the quietude. "Any plans for the day?"

Tsunade shrugged, a playful glint in her eyes. "Not much, really. Just taking it one day at a time," she replied, a faint smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "But who knows? With our luck, anything could happen."

“But Cursed Spirits, and Jujutsu Sorcerers, huh?” Jiraiya felt overwhelmed for a second, “That’s going to be a pain in the ass, and changing schools? That will be a hassle, but at least we get to be in a dorm and that I have to spend less now… I should try rewriting my Icha Icha series here, and maybe I could strike it rich… I am unsure about Japan’s taste though…”

Tsunade turned to Jiraiya, her curiosity evident in her expression. "So, how's your new life treating you?" she inquired, her gaze fixed on him as he swung gently back and forth.

Jiraiya leaned back, the motion of the swing lulling him into a sense of tranquility. "Well, some things never change," he replied with a rueful smile. "I'm still an orphan in this life too, just like before."

The sun had fully risen now, casting a golden hue over the park. Its warmth dispelled the remnants of sleepiness that lingered in Jiraiya's mind. "I've been thinking of trying my hand at writing," he continued, his gaze distant as he pondered his aspirations. "But then, well, life happened."

Tsunade arched an eyebrow, her interest piqued. "Life? What do you mean?" she prompted, sensing there was more to Jiraiya's story than he was letting on.

Jiraiya hesitated, then sighed, realizing he couldn't keep it to himself any longer. "I didn't expect to meet you again," he confessed, a hint of incredulity in his voice. "Not to mention, awaken memories from a past life I didn’t know I had."

Looking at Tsunade's side profile, Jiraiya could not help but recall those moments of youth back when Tsunade had just become Hokage. She looked the same as ever except younger— blonde, beautiful, and big. His eyes gravitated to Tsunade's chest. They were roughly 17 years old now. Jiraiya subdued his lust, knowing better than not to irate Tsunade.

The pervy sage still got it, but naughty thoughts aside, Jiraiya began to have this wishful thinking that in this life, maybe he could make him and Tsunade a thing… as in for real.

"Hey, Tsunade," Jiraiya began, his curiosity getting the better of him, "how's Naruto holding up these days?"

Tsunade's expression softened, a fondness creeping into her features. "Last I heard, Naruto's son was tying the knot with Sasuke's daughter," she replied, a hint of pride in her voice.

A pang of regret surged through Jiraiya's heart. "I wish I could've been there to see it," he mused, a wistful smile forming on his lips.

Tsunade shook her head, a teasing glint in her eyes. "Believe me, Jiraiya, it's probably a good thing you weren't there," she quipped. "Your blood pressure might've skyrocketed from all the excitement."

Jiraiya laughed heartily at the jest, the sound echoing through the serene park. "You've got a point there," he admitted, chuckling. "Guess I'll have to settle for hearing about it secondhand."

Tsunade rose from the swing, her heart pounding with a mix of nerves and anticipation. The park was empty, save for the two of them—her and Jiraiya. She gazed intensely at him, taking in the sight of his familiar white hair, dark eyes brimming with wisdom, and fair face. It had been too long since she'd seen that face up close.

"Tsunade," Jiraiya said, a hint of confusion in his voice as he watched her approach. "What's wrong?"

Tsunade let out a frustrated sigh, her hands finding their way to her hips. "You, Jiraiya. You're what's wrong," she grumbled, her tone a mixture of annoyance and affection.

Jiraiya's confusion only deepened. "What did I do?"

Tsunade rolled her eyes, feeling a surge of frustration. "You're always such a pain in the ass," she muttered, crossing her arms over her chest.

Jiraiya blinked, trying to decipher her sudden outburst. Then, her next words caught him completely off guard.

"Kiss me," Tsunade demanded, her gaze unwavering as she locked eyes with him. "Right here, right now."

Jiraiya's eyes widened, his heart pounding in his chest. He gulped, feeling a rush of nervous energy coursing through him. This wasn't how he had expected their day in the park to go. But then again, with Tsunade, anything was possible.

In a poor attempt to divert the conversation and perhaps lighten the mood, Jiraiya asked Tsunade, "So, how old were you when you died?"

Tsunade let out an exasperated sigh, shaking her head at Jiraiya's question. "Don't ruin the moment, Jiraiya," she scolded lightly, a playful glint in her eyes. "I'm trying to flirt with you here. You’ve written the whole Icha Icha series and you couldn’t handle me?"

A mischievous smile played at the corners of Tsunade's lips as she reached out and took Jiraiya's hand, guiding it to rest on her bountiful chest. Jiraiya's heart raced at the unexpected gesture, his mind struggling to keep up with the sudden shift in the conversation.

"Squeeze it," Tsunade instructed, her tone surprisingly stern despite the playful nature of their exchange.

Jiraiya's mind felt like it was short-circuiting as he processed Tsunade's command. With a mixture of nerves and excitement coursing through him, he obeyed, gently squeezing her chest as instructed, his thoughts a jumble of disbelief and exhilaration.

The pervy sage was red, and praying to the gods… let this not be a dream!

Tsunade asked, “How does it feel?”

Jiraiya answered, “It was firm and elastic. Is this… okay?”

Jiraiya asked if this was okay.

“Getting old sucked literally, and that I only realized now how thirsty I actually am...” Tsunade answered, and just like that, Tsunade pushed forward and kissed Jiraiya. Their lips met, and their tongues intertwined. Jiraiya fully reciprocated in turn, pushing back.

Their hormones as 17 years old teenagers were raging. Though the two may appear as teenagers, they were actually an old hag and an old geezer in the inside.

Are you ready for a dorky Madara with occasional bouts of edginess? Finding himself in the strange land known as Modern Japan would do that to most ancient people who had never known the internet before… The point was, Madara was only human in the end so he could really be dorky… and darky?

Never mind, just know that the Jujutsu Headquarters had one more big badass fella to look out for.
1 Sadako Became Madara's Fangirl

“I knew it! I was right all along!”

Sitting before a computer was a fairly tall adult with long dark hair, and a handsome mug. He wore a very short shorts paired with brown shitty shirt with cute fonts, written on it was ‘I love Oppai’, something he had gotten from a donation box. On top of the horrible fashion, he wore mismatching slippers inside of what could be described as a young teenager’s room… everywhere filled with either gym equipment, random stuff, and also some posters of sexy women taped to the walls.

This was none other than Madara Uchiha who had been the fear of the Shinobi Alliance.

“The world is truly destined for a rotten fate of pain, suffering, and emptiness— all endings that I had foreseen yet only dismissed by the lesser minds…” Madara clicked on the mouse and refreshed each page… every tab was filled with articles he would read through his Sharingan.

World War I. Truly terrible.

World War II. So terrible it made Madara want to drop a meteor to Germany.

Tiktok. Abominable! Madara wanted to erase his memories just from seeing it.

Facebook. Have potential for world domination, but the random toxicity was killing him.

It had been only a week since Madara found himself in this world, inside the younger version of his flesh. He really couldn’t point out what exactly happened. The last thing he remembered was that he had cast Infinite Tsukuyomi successfully which was good, but then… he was dead…

His memories was blurry.

The good thing was, he still had access with his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan allowing him easy assimilation with this bizarre world called Japan. It wasn’t so hard to grab a random person and had him or her spit out facts and stuff. If Madara still had his Rinnegan, he might be able to hash something— a plan— to maybe return from whence he came from.

Losing the Rinnegan was a big hurt for him, and if he had to borrow a word from the internet, he must say he was being unreasonably nerfed.

“Should I save this world too?” He thought as he scanned one news article after another… Stories about global warming was pretty alarming. At first, he thought it was a conspiracy, but no!

Global warming seemed like a real thing to him!

But then suddenly, an interruption to his reading and surfing the net appeared— opening the door was a young man with unnatural pink hair. “Waa~h! Tresspaser! What are you doing here? This is my room!”

Madara’s eyes glowed fiercely, and with it, he had cast his Genjutsu to the newcomer. The Sharingan was a very versatile doujutsu in that even memory reading was within his skillset. Information about the young man registered itself to Madara’s head like a bolt of lightning, and he had quickly absorbed them—

Yuji Itadori. 15 years old. Height was 173 centimeters. Weight was 80 kilograms. Birthday was March 20, 2003. His hobby was karaoke, watching TV, and impersonations. His favorite food was rice bowl with food on top and noodles. His least favorite food was none. His usual cause of stress was science subjects. He had incredible physical fitness.

This Yuji Itadori had quickly taken Madara’s interest… for one reason.

“You have good internet speed,” Madara made quick alterations on Yuji’s mind using his Sharingan which was very immoral, but Madara needed this… Without the internet, his progress of researching more about this world decrease. “My name’s Madara Uchiha, your uncle, I am a distant cousin on your father’s side. I’d be staying with you for some time... Go and get me something to eat.”

Currently, Madara was very out of place… too much that parts of his personality during his youth was bit by bit resurfacing… but as a bona-fide enemy of the world, he should be less bubbly and be more edgy…

Madara suddenly felt an urge to eat ice-cream.

Weird thoughts about his situation just kept cropping on his mind, which he subdued with great duress.

Quickly, while Madara was checking conspiracy articles about ghosts and exorcists existing around Japan, Yuji returned with a bowl of Inarizushi which was Madara’s favorite food.

“I got it from the convenience store, I ran really fast,” Yuji boasted, looking eagerly at Madara as if expecting praise.

Madara glanced at the bowl of Inarizushi with a faint hint of approval, though his expression remained stoic. "Hmph. Not bad, Yuji. You may have some potential after all."

Yuji beamed at the faint praise, clearly eager to please his newfound ‘uncle’. "Thanks, Uncle Madara! If you need anything else, just let me know."

Madara nodded curtly, his mind already drifting back to his research. As Yuji turned to leave, Madara's voice halted him. "Wait, Yuji. Sit down."

With a puzzled look, Yuji obeyed, settling into the nearby bed. "What is it, Uncle?"

Madara's eyes bore into Yuji's, the Sharingan swirling with an otherworldly intensity. "Tell me, Yuji. Have you ever heard of the Infinite Tsukuyomi?"

Thoughts of him being actually inside Infinite Tsukuyomi crossed Madara’s mind, but he couldn’t find it likely. Asking randomly to a teenager was not conducive either, but he wouldn’t mind shooting blindly now just to test the waters… Infinite Tsukuyomi could create illusions so real it might be possible that Madara was trapped in one—

Yuji's eyes narrowed, a glimmer of difficulty flashing across his features. "No, I don’t think so. With such badass words together, I should remember it pretty easily, right?”

“Sure,” Madara shooed Yuji off as he savored his Inarizushi while simultaneously doing his research. “Hmmm… not bad…” He complimented the food he had missed for a long time.

Inarizushi was a type of sushi consisting of sushi rice packed inside pockets of seasoned, fried tofu called inariage. These tofu pockets were typically sweet and savory in flavor, providing a contrast to the tanginess of the sushi rice… and Madara missed this.

When you were planning for World Domination in a sense, then he would be too busy to even enjoy his favorite food.

Madara continued his research, delving deeper into the mysteries of this world that seemed so different from his own. As he scrolled through articles and forums, he couldn't shake the feeling of displacement that gnawed at him. Despite his formidable powers and intellect, he was a stranger in a strange land.

Days turned into weeks, and Madara found himself settling into a routine of sorts, albeit begrudgingly. He would spend hours on end scouring the internet for information, occasionally interrupted by Yuji's cheerful presence.

"Uncle Madara, I'm heading out to karaoke with my friends. Do you want to come?" Yuji would ask, his pink hair a stark contrast to Madara's own dark locks.

Madara would simply grunt in response, too engrossed in his research to entertain such frivolities. He had more pressing matters to attend to, like uncovering the truth behind the world's hidden secrets.

But despite his best efforts to remain detached, Madara found himself drawn to Yuji's youthful energy. There was something refreshing about the boy's enthusiasm, a stark contrast to Madara's own jaded outlook on life.

As the days passed, Madara began to notice subtle changes in himself. He found himself smiling more often, his once rigid demeanor softening in the presence of his nephew.

And so, amidst the chaos of his quest for knowledge, Madara found an unexpected glimmer of humanity. Or so he would like think…

“It seems that there is more to this Japan than meets the eye,” In front of him was an amalgamated creature of miasma given shape— it was like a ghost, or something.

It was too sudden. When he was browsing the internet, Madara found an interesting video about a woman getting plonked on the well… After that, the woman proceeded to crawl out from the well in a strange manner… and then headed towards Madara’s screen.

Before he knew it, the strange woman crawled from his PC screen.

The strange creature looked like a distorted image of a woman with dark hair covering her face. She wore white gown, and bit by bit, she forced herself from outside the monitor screen of the computer.

Madara wouldn’t really know what this was, but it was certainly something. Using his Sharingan, he usurped the will of the ghost and he then proceeded to interrogate it. “What are you?”

The ghost was frozen in its tracks, trapped by the Sharingan’s powers— moreover, she was only halfway the PC screen, her arms and chest leaning forward to Madara.

"I am a Cursed Spirit," replied the ghost, compelled by Madara’s Sharingan. "Most refer to me as... Sadako Yamamura... a name, maybe?" Her eyes were covered by her bangs so Madara couldn't see how she looked, but he knew she must be confused.

It was a very curious development.

Sadako Yamamura, or whatever remained of her original self, found herself in a state of perpetual uncertainty. Ever since exacting her revenge, she had been relentlessly pursued by Jujutsu Sorcerers, yet her thirst for spreading death remained unquenched. As a Cursed Spirit with a considerable lifespan, she possessed a modicum of knowledge about the supernatural world.

But even with something like her, encountering someone like Madara was a first for her. The man, calmly seated before his computer, introduced himself—

"Madara," he said, his voice smooth yet carrying an undeniable weight of authority. “That’s my name, you better remember it, creature…”

Sadako couldn't help but feel a strange mixture of curiosity and apprehension. "What... What do you want?" she managed to ask, her voice barely above a whisper.

Madara's gaze bore into hers, his expression unreadable. "I see you, Sadako Yamamura," he replied cryptically. "Your thirst for vengeance, your hunger for chaos... It intrigues me."

Sadako's pulse quickened. She had grown accustomed to being the hunter, not the hunted. But there was something about Madara's demeanor that unnerved her, something she couldn't quite place.

"What are you?" she demanded, her tone tinged with a hint of defiance.

Madara merely smiled, a knowing glint in his eyes. "I am someone who wished to save the world."

Under the piercing gaze of Madara's crimson eyes, his black comma-like patterns swirling with an eerie intensity, Sadako found herself ensnared, her will overpowered by the dominating presence before her. It was an unnerving predicament, one that left her torn between her own instincts and the looming threat of consequence. As a Special Grade Curse, she possessed the potential to unleash her Cursed Energy and potentially break free from Madara's control, but the risk of retaliation hung heavy in the air, a chilling reminder of the danger that surrounded her.

‘I could shatter this hold with a surge of my own power,’ Sadako murmured to herself, her voice tinged with uncertainty. ‘But... what if he strikes me down before I have the chance?’

In the silence that followed, the tension between them thickened, underscored by the palpable animosity that simmered beneath the surface. Sadako could sense the latent hatred festering within Madara's heart, a darkness that mirrored her own existence as a Cursed Spirit. It was a connection born of shared anguish and despair, a bond that both repelled and compelled her in equal measure.

Madara's voice broke the silence, a low rumble that echoed through the chamber like distant thunder. "Tell me your story," he demanded, his tone as commanding as it was inscrutable.

And so, with a heavy heart, Sadako complied, her words pouring forth like a torrential flood, each syllable laden with raw emotion and unspoken pain. She laid bare her past, her fears, her regrets, her very essence laid bare before the enigmatic figure who held her fate in his hands.

Madara swept Sadako's bangs, his gaze locked with her pale white eyes. They were in a position that could be deemed risqué; Sadako half-leaning against Madara's lap, his face inches away from hers.

Oddly enough, it quickened Sadako's heart, a sensation unfamiliar to her vengeful spirit nature. Madara posed a cryptic question, "Do you feel it? Through my powers, I've brought back those human sensations… Swear fealty to me, and I'll grant you ownership of these feelings."

Sadako's eyes narrowed, uncertainty flickering within them. "Feelings... human feelings?" She pondered, her voice carrying an ethereal quality. "Why would I want such a thing?"

Madara's smile held a hint of intrigue as he gently cupped her cheek. "Because with them, you can experience what you've longed for—connection, understanding, even love." In this world, and even before, he had always been a master manipulator.

He had broken people, fixed them, made them his own… That was the kind of person Madara was.

Sadako's expression softened, a longing stirring within her ghostly form. "And you can truly grant me this?"

He nodded, his eyes glinting with power. "I can, but only if you swear allegiance to me, Sadako. Together, we can reshape this world according to our desires."

A moment of silence passed as Sadako weighed her options, the desire for humanity warring with her vengeful nature. Finally, she spoke, her voice barely above a whisper. "I swear... I swear fealty to you, Madara."

A triumphant grin crossed Madara's face as he leaned in closer. "Then let us begin, my dear Sadako, our journey to reclaim what was lost."

There was something compelling to the Uchiha's Sharingan. It was beautiful and enchanting— it would pull you in like magic and anyone who would gaze upon this eyes could not help but feel enraptured by it. It was that powerful. Sadako hugged Madara, and very quickly, she had quickly become reliant of him. It was certainly a very curious development.
One has romance with tidbits of comedy in it with full packed action. Two has more comedy to it, and a more dorky Madara but will have action too. I've wanted to write a Jujutsu Kaisen X Naruto Crossover for some time but I cannot decide which character should I do. It is my greatest ambition as of late to write Naruto fanfics and give the characters from it with their own happy endings. Very recently, I've been writing an Obito fanfic and it is fairly succesful. Help me decide my next fanfic, and give me votes. Thank you.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
Write original.
Ooof... Yeah, many had told me the same, but I just couldn't. There was something addictive to writing fanfics. Moreover, I really love the Naruto series, and only lately have I found the courage to write a fanfic based on Naruto.

Satansoul

useless member
I choose two. I like Madara's character very much, but in most fanfics, he is depicted as an evil person who wants power for no reason, while in Naruto, Madara's goal has always been to achieve peace. I hope that if you want to write the second one, you will depict a suitable Madara.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
I choose two. I like Madara's character very much, but in most fanfics, he is depicted as an evil person who wants power for no reason, while in Naruto, Madara's goal has always been to achieve peace. I hope that if you want to write the second one, you will depict a suitable Madara.
I will be honest, he will be very dorky which I am conflicted about, but unhesitant to do it if it comes to it... Remember Cid Kagenou? Madara will be like 1% of that guy... And maybe 1% of Momonga from Overlord with misguided/practical morals, plus 98% of Kongming's sassiness from Ya Boy Kongming. It will be a riot. Hahahahah~!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Do both, and write as much fanfic as you want. Building a story around characters that already exist is a skill that used to get people hired before AI started taking over the writing industry.