Help this poor author choose/find a name for his fanfic!

MrPopocap

Hello, fellow readers and authors! I stood once more in front of your online presence asking for tips regarding my new fanfic. I started writing on the 10th of January and have about 20k words written.

BUT- no cover ( this one will have to be AI-generated cuz I'm poor and can't pay a commission. And, let me tell you, making a usable cover from AI is hard, as they usually just ignore what you said in the prompt) and no name of the FANFIC yet.

That's why I'm here, to seek help in choosing/finding a name. By the way, the fanfic is based on the Mass Effect Universe, and the MC is trapped in a time loop. Here's the synopsis:

A man is reincarnated in the Mass Effect Universe. At first, he was kinda scared about the possibility of dying to the Reapers, or other dangers across the huge galaxy. But, he persevered and, after making friends with Shepard and the crew, won the final battle.

He was happy and thrilled about the possibilities of his new life after the war. But, on the day he turned 28 years old, he returned back in time, to when he was a baby.

He was confused and mortified by the weird situation, but, our MC didn't let that shake his confidence. So, he tackled the plot of the game once more. But, again, after he turned 28, he returned in time. He finally had to admit to himself he was trapped in some sort of time loop but decided to continue ahead with his life(s). The problem was, this didn't happen just once.

2 times, 3 times, 4 times, 5 times... 9 times. It slowly changed him, to the point he lost the will to try after the sixth time. He realized what he was doing was meaningless, because no matter what he did, the changes he made, nothing mattered, as he would be thrown back in time anyway. So
, he deviated from the plot and started to study a variety of things and he didn't care about the fate of the galaxy anymore.

In those subsequent loops, he managed to become a master/expert in a lot of things, but the time loop never changed, and the MC started to lose hope of living a normal life.

But, after the 9 loop, he felt something different from the other cycles! Perhaps this is his final one?

Follow along and watch our MC conquer the whole galaxy, fighting the dangers inside it, and possibly getting a girl along the way!

---

Based on all that, the only name I came up with was .... Mass Effect: Time Warlord.

Listen, even I know it's cringe and bad, but it's the only name I could think of at the moment. In the fanfics that I wrote, I usually put the name of the story my fanfic is based on (Examples: The Green Arrow, The Walking Dead: A Survival Tale, Evil Dead: The Beginning Of Madness, and Reincarnated As Poseidon In GOW), so I kinda want to follow the same pattern but I don't mind suggestions that don't follow that, as I want this Fanfic to be at least a 9/10 and a memorable name is a good start.

So, please, help this poor author choose/find a name for his fanfic! I will choose one of your suggestions, or just straight up steal/copy a few parts of it ( I can even give you credits, in the synopsis, for helping me choose a name).

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

MrPopocap

Write original.
R.jpg

Honestly, I think I could write a good original story, but I idk, I dont have a clear plot in my head to do it , besides, I LOVE fanfics, so I'm bias.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
Infinity Effect
Mass Effect: Infinitus

Or my personal favorite:
Mass Effect: I wrote a better ending than the trilogy actually had

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Mass Fiction

I have poor naming sense, what did you expect?

MrPopocap

Infinity Effect
Mass Effect: Infinitus

Or my personal favorite:
Mass Effect: I wrote a better ending than the trilogy actually had
The Infinity Effect sounds nice, I can even add a few more things to it.
Mass Effect: Infinitus also sounds nice, thanks for the suggestion!

That last one is easy to do, but I'm of the few humans that likes the story/plot of Mass Effect 3. Well, at least until the ending come into scene, even I can't defend that, as they couldve done so much better.
Mass Fiction

Hey, be proud! It's better than Mass Effect: Time Warlord.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
You're welcome. Hope you think of something you like.

And I enjoyed the plot for 3 as well, even if it felt strange that I was doing random quests as the Galaxy was being invaded. And I won't take over this thread with bitching about the ending because I am still salty about that. lol

Obsoleteness

Mass Effect: Beyond the Galactic Loop

Do you want the title to include Mass Effect or does anything go?

Notadate

Time effect.

Broken hand of the clock

Alien booty speed run. Time loop edition

One tick forward, two ticks back

Honey I keep looping back in mass effect

The hand that winds the clock back, a mass effect fanfic

Effect of time, broken stream.

Mass rewind

Rewind time

MrPopocap

Time effect.

Broken hand of the clock

Alien booty speed run. Time loop edition

One tick forward, two ticks back

Honey I keep looping back in mass effect

The hand that winds the clock back, a mass effect fanfic

Effect of time, broken stream.

Mass rewind

Rewind time
Time Effect sound really nice, ngl. Thanks for the suggestion!
Here, I made this video to teach people how to create titles.

I'll watch, thanks!

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
BUT- no cover ( this one will have to be AI-generated cuz I'm poor and can't pay a commission. And, let me tell you, making a usable cover from AI is hard, as they usually just ignore what you said in the prompt) and no name of the FANFIC yet.
I suck at naming, but I feel I have to address this: All of my covers have been AI generated. It's mostly a matter of perseverance and learning how the AI engine reads your prompt. It can feel like your prompt is being ignored, but find a good, free-commercial-use model and focus on learning how THAT model reads the prompt, then keep trying until you get what you want. learning to edit photos can also help.

Fun fact: All of my covers have some alterations by my hand, but the one I'm most proud of is DragonBound. The whole left side I had to change. Easily the biggest image editing project I've done, and it was a royal pain trying to match the style the whole way through, but i think it worked out well.

Mass Fiction

I beg to differ. Crystal Evolution is a fantastic name. I've even added it to my reading list, and will be checking it out when I've got some free time.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I beg to differ. Crystal Evolution is a fantastic name. I've even added it to my reading list, and will be checking it out when I've got some free time.
Well, good luck with it, readers tend to said that the chapter 2 and 3 are awfull. But if it's a genre you like, you may appreciate it, maybe.