Help with reviewing

TunaDealer

Hello,
It has been a long time since I last wrote parts of a novel or similiar things. So I wanted to ask for some feedback on my content, in terms of pacing.

So far only chapter 1 and 2 are published while I am sitting on the draft for chapter 3. I would like to see if I still have it in me to produce content that some people may enjoy. Even if it is only one or two people. I hope I can bring a good or at least decent story, which would serve as a baseline for a Visual Novel I am planning to make. Thus any help is greatly appreciated.

For the feedback I would love stuff like pacing, if I have done a good job with the amount of dialogue, compared to descriptive texts and similiar stuff. I will probably have to put more world building/explanatory/descriptive things into it, but I think I can do that.

Link to the work: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/632138/lyraen--bloody-age/

melchi

What is a custom title?
Just at a glance maybe combine the 2 chapters? 1500 words is a bit short. I find that readers seem to like longer chapters. Around 3000 is a good spot as it takes 15 minutes or so to finish. It is just conforming to common practice so take the advice or leave it.

TunaDealer

Just at a glance maybe combine the 2 chapters? 1500 words is a bit short. I find that readers seem to like longer chapters. Around 3000 is a good spot as it takes 15 minutes or so to finish. It is just conforming to common practice so take the advice or leave it.
I see. Thank you. I will try and go over 2000 words per chapter, obviously no promises with that but I will try.