How About a YouTube Channel Devoted to Novel Reading ? 📚

Caivy

Hey there, I'm an Anime YouTuber. Plus, I'm a novel nerd in my free time. So, here's the deal: I had this idea, like, why not mash 'em up? Make vids where I dive into light novels, original web novels, or translated web novels, and throw in my takes and commentary. I did some research on Youtube, and honestly, I couldn't find anyone really doing this for web and light novels (or maybe I just didn't look deep enough). Is it 'cause nobody's into it, or is it more about copyright stuff?

What's your take on this? And if going chapter by chapter isn't gonna cut it, then I'm cool with making a review video instead.

D

Deleted member 139452

Hey there, I'm an Anime YouTuber. Plus, I'm a novel nerd in my free time. So, here's the deal: I had this idea, like, why not mash 'em up? Make vids where I dive into light novels, original web novels, or translated web novels, and throw in my takes and commentary. I did some research on Youtube, and honestly, I couldn't find anyone really doing this for web and light novels (or maybe I just didn't look deep enough). Is it 'cause nobody's into it, or is it more about copyright stuff?

What's your take on this? And if going chapter by chapter isn't gonna cut it, then I'm cool with making a review video instead.
Will you create recommendation videos ?

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Your YouTube channel is caivy, isn't it? Will you do the thumbnails (if it's your channel) for the videos as clickbaity as your other videos? It would just interest me.

RobBanks

Hehey. Watch it with those suggestions.
Otherwise this whole whole forum will put a sack over your head, lock you in the basement and milk your voice dry until you narrate every single paragraph of smut badfic on this site while hundreds watch with one hand on the keyboard and the other on Monalisa's knee.

Scribblehub, bad! Bad, bad Scribblehub!
Sit down! Drink some water!

TotallyHuman

Otherwise this whole whole forum will put a sack over your head, lock you in the basement and milk your voice dry until you narrate every single paragraph of smut badfic on this site while hundreds watch with one hand on the keyboard and the other on Monalisa's knee.

💢💢💢💢Bad scribblehub. Need correction😭😭😭

Caivy

I've seen a few that do this, :blob_cookie:
Some of them have read SH novels, :blob_cookie:
Ohh could you list me their channel maybe I can get some *cough* inspiration
Will you create recommendation videos ?
That could also be possible but that's just not my cup of tea
If you ever get into it, don't forget to post it; that made me curious.
Haha will do
Your YouTube channel is caivy, isn't it? Will you do the thumbnails (if it's your channel) for the videos as clickbaity as your other videos? It would just interest me.
Ohhh that channel was way back and the thumbnails is not that good but thanks anyway haha

there no flipping way am reading smut on youtube even if it's patreon exclusive hell no
Nobody's into it.
hmm probably only a select few and honestly when Lord of Mysteries anime release (UGHH SO SLOW) maybe the webnovel/lightnovel might get a boost in audience if the anime did well

SailusGebel

hmm probably only a select few and honestly when Lord of Mysteries anime release (UGHH SO SLOW) maybe the webnovel/lightnovel might get a boost in audience if the anime did well
Probably not. Despite Solo Levelling being extremely popular, how many channels got popular because of the novel version? I mean, without using art from webtoon, or using only bare mininmum. And another question, how many channels retained that popularity?

Caivy

Probably not. Despite Solo Levelling being extremely popular, how many channels got popular because of the novel version? I mean, without using art from webtoon, or using only bare mininmum. And another question, how many channels retained that popularity?
Hmmm... The audience would be low the topic is very niches but that would also be fun as most of my old channel and current target huge audience and never get the chance to build a community around the thing am interested in at all.

RobBanks

there no flipping way am reading smut on youtube even if it's patreon exclusive hell no
Huh? Excuse me?

You're already on ScribbleHub, don't you know? There is no escape.
In your blindness you failed to realize, but already five of them have found you.
They're right behind you, salivating down your neck. White, hot, and VISCOUS.

It is now too late to save yourself.

Twenty more rabid Scribblehubers are closing in to your location fast, with bloodshot eyes and their laptops storing 50-plus smut stories under their arms. You may say farewell to your mama.

Caivy

Huh? Excuse me?

You're already on ScribbleHub, don't you know? There is no escape.
In your blindness you failed to realize, but already five of them have found you.
They're right behind you, salivating down your neck. White, hot, and VISCOUS.

It is now too late to save yourself.

Twenty more rabid Scribblehubers are closing in to your location fast, with bloodshot eyes and their laptops storing 50-plus smut stories under their arms. You may say farewell to your mama.
haha good one
I missread your post, what you're talking about isn't what I've seen, :blob_cookie:
ohh that's alright and what do you think ?