How do I add a signature to my messages?

FeverDream

Hey, guys.

This may be a dumb question but I'm new here and I just can't find out how to do it. Could someone enlighten me please?

I'll light a candle, meditate and concentrate my energy in honor of the name of anyone who helps.

Never understimate the power of a random dude whispering your name at the darkest hours of the night!

wildan1197_

1629526584635.png

1629526829488.png

Add your images + and add hyperlinks to your work. Done.

Not_A_Symphony

Picasso 2.0
That was really helpful! If I may bother you a little more, I'm having a little trouble putting the image. It says I need to put the link for it, but it doesn't seem to work
If you have a discord you can send the picture to someone (or to a server, doesn't matter) and then copy the link of the image and past it in the signature. That's what worked for me ~ :blobtaco: :blobtaco: :blobtaco:

wildan1197_

That was really helpful! If I may bother you a little more, I'm having a little trouble putting the image. It says I need to put the link for it, but it doesn't seem to work
You can go to one of the free image hosting websites like "imgur", upload your image there, copy the link, and then paste the link here.