How do I get updates on new chaps?

Sage

So I followed favorited and added a novel to my reading list but i have to manually find the novel to check if there are any updates. What do i do to make it shown up?

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Make sure to bookmark your chapters. That way you can keep track of which ones you’ve read. There is a little bookmark icon on every chapter you read, just make sure to click it.

Serzy

Click the drop down arrow by your username and go to reading list. You can see new updates there. It's sorted alphabetically by default though, so you might want to change it to latest so that new updates show up at the top.

Arkus86

Click the drop down arrow by your username and go to reading list. You can see new updates there. It's sorted alphabetically by default though, so you might want to change it to latest so that new updates show up at the top.
You can also go to Favorites in the drop-down menu and add the lists you want to follow there.

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
You can also follow the authors. If they're nice, they'll make a profile post when they post a chapter, and you get a notification.
...I think.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
You can also follow the authors. If they're nice, they'll make a profile post when they post a chapter, and you get a notification.
...I think.
One of my readers made a neat little Discord for me and recently I been posting new chapter alerts there. So that's also an option. Maybe not ideal tho since you dont wanna get all these notifications from discord each time an author posts new chapters. Could get cluttery if you follow a lot of stories

Lone_Crane

BTW, you don't need to click the bookmark on each chapter you read if you don't want. You can have it auto-bookmark. Go to your reading list and click the gear on the right:

And then scroll down to Auto Bookmark and you can select how many seconds you want it to wait until it bookmarks the page for you: