How do I upload an image?

Sorrest

I cannot for the life of me find out how to upload an image. I've done everything I can to get this shit to work, but it just refuses to. I've uploaded the images to imgur, copied the image itself, and pasted it into the image url spot. Still results in a broken image. Its pissing me off beyond belief now lol.

Heartlock

I cannot for the life of me find out how to upload an image. I've done everything I can to get this shit to work, but it just refuses to. I've uploaded the images to imgur, copied the image itself, and pasted it into the image url spot. Still results in a broken image. Its pissing me off beyond belief now lol.
I’m having the exact same trouble, hopefully someone can help us out

Sorrest

I just found out how, and I feel dumb.
You've gotta click copy image ADDRESS. Not copy image. I tried literally everything but that, I guess.
But, you've gotta make sure that the image actually gets posted. Imgur is being a lil shit right now and keeps glitching out. So long as the two buttons to the right are lit up, you should be good.

Attachments

• image adress.jpg
    image adress.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 14
  • image_2024-04-01_133731235.png
    image_2024-04-01_133731235.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 12

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Host an image in a site, go to the image in the separate link given, try to right click on it, open it in a separate window, take the url and copy paste it.

Some sites doesn't work well here.

Tips: If you want to host image to publish them on a chapter for exemple as Illustrations, I suggest you to create a pinterest account, then upload image there, open the image on pinterest, right click on it, and open the image on a separate window again, copy paste the url. Your pinterest account url can also be added to your story description.

Here an exemple for the img url thing:
Pinterest link: https://www.pinterest.fr/pin/1028228158663593184/
Image link when you right click on it to open it in a separate window: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/41/2b/5d/412b5dbace28d1bcc23574c91b1f7393.jpg

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
If you have discord or something like that you can also upload it there.

MajorKerina

Imgur is pretty bad too considering they can just suddenly decide they don't like the content of your image and it's gone without warning.

Lysander_Works

postimg is better cause it's a bit easier to control.
archive.org also works, but carefully cause they crack down on content they deem to be copyright protected, as they should.

Lysander_Works

The mentioned sites above don't have expiring image links right?
The two I have mentioned don't seem to have that problem. Supposedly there was mention of issue with postimg where deleting content was sometimes not as possible, but I personally have yet to run into that problem and have deleted stuff from there before without issue.

Tsuru

Nowadays, I go Imgur.
As you locked your profile + cant DM you,
i will post it.
in the hope you will see it.

Here, songs. Hopefully it will make you feel better.
Also small personal tip (bc experienced it too), don't try to feel so bad about your actions, bc sometimes, others often werent hurt as much as you overthink of. And/or will forgive you.
I have no clue about the "toxic" things you said you did, as i wasnt online to see it recently, but i know you are great guy. So i hope you get better soon.

Cordially.
Tsuru, that wish to see you again full of energy with everyone