How do you market your stories?

HoracioGui

Write something interesting that will attract readers' attention, from an eye-catching synopsis of your book to its image.

I myself only wrote constantly every day until chapter 20 or so, it attracted a large number of readers, in my case I have 1200 readers, with almost 80k views, this made my book appear in the rankings, and then by posting chapters frequently my book always appears 2 or 3 times a week in the rankings.

I think the secret would be to post frequently, to end the chapter on an interesting part of the story that arouses curiosity and leaves readers eager for the next one, I can't say very well, I'm new to this too, but that's my vision.

Verdante

Write something interesting that will attract readers' attention, from an eye-catching synopsis of your book to its image.

I myself only wrote constantly every day until chapter 20 or so, it attracted a large number of readers, in my case I have 1200 readers, with almost 80k views, this made my book appear in the rankings, and then by posting chapters frequently my book always appears 2 or 3 times a week in the rankings.

I think the secret would be to post frequently, to end the chapter on an interesting part of the story that arouses curiosity and leaves readers eager for the next one, I can't say very well, I'm new to this too, but that's my vision.
I see, thank you! I definitely need to work on my output haha :blob_sweat:

HungrySheep

I like yuri
I don't know how to use social media and I suck at self-promotion, so I just post a chapter every day and hope people read it.

doravg

110/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Good tagging can go a long way. Better yet, if your story is complete. A lot of the readers in here are bingers. When someone starts to read one of my completed stories, they usually binge it in 2–3 days. Then again, most of my stories are with short chapters and are closer to conventional length, than web novel length. The dopamine hit after finishing a short chapter builds up to the end. The feeling of achievement that comes with binging a book prompts some of my readers to check out my other books.

But there is one thing you have to know:

Views show the readers whether the book is popular or not. If your book has too few views, most won't bother with it.

Verdante

Good tagging can go a long way. Better yet, if your story is complete. A lot of the readers in here are bingers. When someone starts to read one of my completed stories, they usually binge it in 2–3 days. Then again, most of my stories are with short chapters and are closer to conventional length, than web novel length. The dopamine hit after finishing a short chapter builds up to the end. The feeling of achievement that comes with binging a book prompts some of my readers to check out my other books.

But there is one thing you have to know:

Views show the readers whether the book is popular or not. If your book has too few views, most won't bother with it.
That makes sense. Thank you for your input 🙏