How does the •Completed work anyone got an idea? I see this on my Novel and been wondering for a while i mean my Novel is still ongoing.

QuinnDynasty

•Completed
•Dropped
I'm really confused about these two; can anyone explain how they work?

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
are you talking about the dots in the reader statistics?

If so, users organize books theyre looking at into list, and those lists have an action associated with them - Reading, Plan To Read, Completed, Paused, Dropped.

For someone to drop your novel, they put it in a list that is marked as "Dropped". same for "Completed"

For the author side i think theres a setting somewhere you can mark the book as complete, hiatus, dropped, whatever

D

Deleted member 54065

Completed is when your story is fully done. Main problems answered and nothing else to follow (save for some prequels or sequels, which can be written in another book). Likewise, for readers, it is when they read all your chapters.

Dropped is when a story is unfinished, and the author has no will to continue it. For readers, it's when they removed their bookmark from your work.

ACertainPassingUser

Completed is when your story is fully done. Main problems answered and nothing else to follow (save for some prequels or sequels, which can be written in another book). Likewise, for readers, it is when they read all your chapters.

Dropped is when a story is unfinished, and the author has no will to continue it. For readers, it's when they removed their bookmark from your work.
He's talking about the user stat of stories in scribble hub :
Screenshot_20230313-225254_1.jpg

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Completed means the reader has read every chapter published, dropped means the reader stopped reading it

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
It means the reader added to their list which they designated either completed or dropped. Why? You'll have to ask each of them.

Trippyland

I have a theory as to why some might put it as completed. My theory is they are letting the author know they are caught up and completed the chapters that were posted. I could be wrong, but that's my theory on it.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Those readings lists can be set to five 'states' by the person who made the list. Those states are purely an indication by the reader of how they feel about the stories on the list.

Think of it as user feedback.
As for the bottom stats, they're relatively new. When someone makes a reading list, they can say whether the stories on the list are being actively read, waiting for some reason, finished reading, paused for updates, or dropped. When they bookmark your story, they have to put it on one of their reading lists, and the type of list determines which of those stats gets raised. So it's user feedback, in a way.

@WelcomeToSH
@Corty Definitely gonna need to add it to your tutorial. I doubt it'll stop threads like this from appearing, but it'll be easier to link to your thread.