How many words do you write a day?

BlindSerpent

It really depends!

I usually plan and outline the whole book first which take a while. Then write a very rough draft, it can be anywhere up to 2-3k words per day. When I do my good draft it is probably 1-2k per day, not every day, because it becomes quite draining.

dvelasquez

6-12K? I don't know man. It depends a lot on my free time, which is almost non-existent these days. Honestly, I work with Content Marketing, so I usually write from 1 up to 3-4K words per day for my job, which I think helps, though I also have another work, where I waste a lot of time doing miscellaneous stuff that takes a lot of time.

So yeah, give me a full free day, and I could write around 6k words as a minimum. Probably more, depending on what I want to do with the chapter. If I have other stuff to do, I would probably write around 2,5k - 4k words. Which I try to keep as my minimum for each chapter.

Tblew

Zero for the most part. :blob_whistle:

I tend to write a chapter the day I am supposed to post it. I push it off for as long as I can. But I am ahead of RR and SH though so I have a bit more wiggle room.