Resolved How Much can I Write in Glossary?

Alienix

Hey, I wanted to add something in Glossary. I copied from MS words to the Glossary. It was more than 500 words, but it was gone when I saved it. Why was that happening? Is that something related to how much I can write in Glossary?

Tony

Staff member
Hey, I wanted to add something in Glossary. I copied from MS words to the Glossary. It was more than 500 words, but it was gone when I saved it. Why was that happening? Is that something related to how much I can write in Glossary?

It's 3000 char limit for the description and 1000 char limit for the title. I increased the description limit from 3000 to 6000 though. I'm still playing around with the limits so I'm not sure what's the best.

It seems like I forgot to implement an error message which should've told you if you went over the char limit. Good guess on why it's not adding your glossary item!

Anyways, please let me know if it's fixed for you.

Alienix

I am sorry, but the error message doesn't come when I am passing the description limit. 🙇‍♂️:blob_pat_sad:

Tony

Staff member
I am sorry, but the error message doesn't come when I am passing the description limit. 🙇‍♂️:blob_pat_sad:

Yes, I meant I forgot to add an error message but can you try adding that glossary item again? I increased the character limit from 3000 to 6000 so hopefully it'll be okay.