How old are you?!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
You are a god of smut novels, gracing us with your blinding presence every now and again to spill some of your glory into our moms. Now give me a cookie.
Its oatmeal raisin with crushed almond
one-oatmeal-raisin-cookie5-edit+srgb..jpg

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Hmm today I will tell the internet important personal information about myself
View attachment 12300
Not really important. And it reveals nothing. But okay.

Anyway, a whole lot of whining and wussery over the asking of age. I mean, how many of you are people of any importance or relevance to anyone but your immediate social circle? And your age reveals what exactly? Apparently, we have master net-wizards who can triangulate your current location with nothing but your age, or pick apart your entire psychology and invade your dreams with only the super important information of your age. I swear, of all things people can act weird about.....

I'm 31 btw.

Last edited:

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
Age? What do you mean? Physically? Mentally? Cosmically? Conceptually?
Is Seinen a depiction of age? Or weird? Yeah, weird sounds like an age to me.
Perhaps, it is... So I am Seinen-years-old

Ah. If you are curious about the age of my vessel, then I am 20 years old by the way, the perfect age to be seinenized.

CL

I'm not going to look it up (too sleepy and lazy), but you might want to check for certain whether doing any of the three ASL is okay here. There might be consent given from plenty here, but all of them are claims of their ages (I saw somebody say they're 10). So, yeah, we're already on the topic of pegging and the last of the big three letters is knowing where to put it.

Careful... :blob_hide:

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
When I started college I made a mistake. I wrote that I was born in 2019 instead of 99.
I am smart enough not to write my age on the internet.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
I'm not going to look it up (too sleepy and lazy), but you might want to check for certain whether doing any of the three ASL is okay here. There might be consent given from plenty here, but all of them are claims of their ages (I saw somebody say they're 10). So, yeah, we're already on the topic of pegging and the last of the big three letters is knowing where to put it.

Careful... :blob_hide:
1645530632358.png

From the rules thread. So it would seem that self-reporting is ok unless someone uses that info to try and track down other info.

Report the thread if you think it's a violation, and see if it gets removed; that would be your answer.

• Haha
Reactions: CL

CL

View attachment 12512
From the rules thread. So it would seem that self-reporting is ok unless someone uses that info to try and track down other info.

Report the thread if you think it's a violation, and see if it gets removed; that would be your answer.
I'll say it again: I'm lazy. But I wouldn't report this thread. I'm more concerned about the potential (a very low potential) of actual kids saying something stupid that might have regrettable consequences. That's my reason for saying "Careful". I don't like children getting hurt.

Also, just to be clear here, I'm realizing it is impossible to convey the tone of my words. Having a kid of my own, I'm only concerned.

SternenklarenRitter

I am 32, look 23 and feel like my age is 8 + 62i. I got knocked off of the normal path of life progression when I was 8 and am drifting away from numeric age at 92% the speed of light.