How to be less anxious after receiving first commission order?

NoLifeNeet

holy cow! I got my first order fiverr and I'm really nervous. It's a character modeling work which is not a small gig and it's wrecked my mind.

I feel both happy and fear. I'm a kind of person who has their leg shaking non stop while doing a presentation. This thing gives me same kind of anxiety. What should I do?

Succubiome

1. Drink water and eat a reasonable quantity of reasonably healthy food, if you're thirsty/hungry, respectively.
2. Exercise.
3. Take a shower.

Doing all of these will help calm your body down.

If your body is all nicely taken care of and you're still anxietying, perhaps come back and tell me more about your anxiety thoughts?

...but I'd do these things before worrying about those thoughts-- it's very easy for your body to tell your mind to freak out if it's in certain conditions.

NoLifeNeet

1. Drink water and eat a reasonable quantity of reasonably healthy food, if you're thirsty/hungry, respectively.
2. Exercise.
3. Take a shower.

Doing all of these will help calm your body down.

If your body is all nicely taken care of and you're still anxietying, perhaps come back and tell me more about your anxiety thoughts?

...but I'd do these things before worrying about those thoughts-- it's very easy for your body to tell your mind to freak out if it's in certain conditions.
Well, as my current situation I currently am a freelance 3D generalist working mostly on product animation.

To be completely honest I hate it. I hate working on normie things and I want to getting into vtuber industry.

So I post some of my work on Fiverr using my personal project as a showcase for relatively cheap price (the cheapest option is 200USD).

I got the first order today, a few day after posting a gig in the website.

The anxiety is mostly about client expectation and also from myself. I'm afraid of not meeting their expectation.

It's like a first step anxiety.

then no need to ask, eh? you're set for life! ^-^

Last edited:

Succubiome

Well, as my current situation I currently am a freelance 3D generalist working mostly on product animation.

To be completely honest I hate it. I hate working on normie things and I want to getting into vtuber industry.

So I post some of my work on Fiverr using my personal project as a showcase for relatively cheap price (the cheapest option is 200USD).

I got the first order today, a few day after posting a gig in the website.

The anxiety is mostly about client expectation and also from myself. I'm afraid of not meeting their expectation.

It's like a first step anxiety.

I mean... you've already worked on product animation and they're recruiting someone for cheap on fiverrrr? I think they'll be pleasantly surprised!

Do your best, but I think you got it!

holy cow! I got my first order fiverr and I'm really nervous. It's a character modeling work which is not a small gig and it's wrecked my mind.

I feel both happy and fear. I'm a kind of person who has their leg shaking non stop while doing a presentation. This thing gives me same kind of anxiety. What should I do?
Get a rubber band than put it on your wrist and pull it and let go for every anxious thought you have.

fluffypie374

Get a cute plushie, give it a hug, place it down calmly, then smash, punch, and sock it until all your anxiety goes away. :blob_gift: