How to change <New Member>

nani

Hooow? Can't find a thread using the keywords I used.

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
Click on your profile near the top right of this screen, under your profile pic change the custom title. It may be like NU in that you need to have reached a certain number of posts to do so.

DalangTala

ℳᴇʀᴇ ℋᴜᴍᴀɴ
Click on your profile near the top right of this screen, under your profile pic change the custom title. It may be like NU in that you need to have reached a certain number of posts to do so.
How many? Lol. And by posts, do you mean number of threads I made? Or the number of reply in threads? Or something else?

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
How many? Lol. And by posts, do you mean number of threads I made? Or the number of reply in threads? Or something else?
look at your previous post, under your name, 'new member' title, and your joined date, and you'll see a messages count. It's that. Although, I think it might not count messages on user profiles? I think something like that was mentioned somewhere, but it might not be right. I think it's 50 messages, or at least i think that's how many it was on NU.

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
To be more specific, I think it's messages on the forum. Like, each one on a thread. Don't think spamming messages would be a good idea, though. I haven't looked but there's probably rules against spamming and the like.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
I think it's 50 messages. Also, as @jinxs2011 said, spamming is a no go. You'd be in danger of being banned if I remember it right.