How to get more readers

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
BEHOLD THE ULTIMATE SHORTCUT 💰💸🤑
So, here's the secret they don't want you to know for making big money on Scribble HUB.
If you're aiming for millions of views, you've got to pick your genres wisely. Listen to me! :blob_wink:

The essentials: ISEKAI, LITRPG, HAREM.
Optional but profitable: Cultivation ( throw it in, why not! )

But of course, it must be SMUT, but not just any smut!
A GENDERBENDER protagonist but only from male to female (DOUBLE AUDIENCE 💸), absolutely no female to male! 🚫

Straight? No way. Only exclusively Girls Love. 💗
Considering futanari is optional, but it's not yet at peak popularity. Maybe throw in a scene or two just to exploit the tag. :blob_wink:

Now, the most crucial part: it has to be a fan fiction. 🧠

Of what, you ask?
Naruto of course, but that's not all! Harry Potter too. Makes no sense, you say? Who cares!

We're in it for the views. Mash up two universes with some flimsy excuse, and voila, you've got double the fandom!
And they're huge fandoms!
You might as well sprinkle in a dash of One Piece for good measure.

Next up, conjure an image with AI of a sexy, busty anime-style girl for the cover. 💋

Done?
Now, force yourself to write a synopsis that repeats all the tags I've mentioned, with a dash of pathos.

Get ready to launch a Patreon because the big bucks are about to roll in! 💰🤑💸

There's no shortcut.
Write what you want.
- Use all 25 available tags, and all the available genre macro tags.
- Write one chapter a day.
- Write about something you enjoy and that conveys passion to the reader.
- Create an interesting title and synopsis that make it clear what the story is about right from the start.
- A good cover helps a lot.
- Don't stop until you've reached 50k words. Only then will you start to see results.
:blob_neutral: You forgot cat girl. Harry Potter gender bender cat girl girl love harem.

fluffypie374

So I got a really horrible Naruto Fan Fiction novel that irks the reader with its overly bloated boring "woo-hoo" scenes. It's Harem, and got some LITRPG system elements. So... should I be reposting that on Scribblehub just to get viewers? Or will the bad writing just not make it? :blob_hide:

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
You say there's no Shortcut but I've done like 90% of the advice here and it's working really well.
Honestly I think it is working because you are good and your story interests readers. :s_wink:
So I got a really horrible Naruto Fan Fiction novel that irks the reader with its overly bloated boring "woo-hoo" scenes. It's Harem, and got some LITRPG system elements. So... should I be reposting that on Scribblehub just to get viewers? Or will the bad writing just not make it? :blob_hide:
I would definitely give it a try.
:blob_neutral: You forgot cat girl. Harry Potter gender bender cat girl girl love harem.
Cat girl MC? Because, I thought it was a given that there had to be at least one catgirl in the harem :blobrofl:

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
You create new multiple accounts, spam hearts, ratings, and reviews, and voila~ you get more readers... Is it?
Just kidding.

What I do, I just post stuff and pray it works.

FebyA

All else being equal, most readers would probably prefer to binge read 50+ chapters at once rather than reading a new novel with only few chapters.
So write a lot first.

Of course if you feel like your current story is not working, dropping it and starting a better one is also an option.