How To Make Works Visible in SH

WeebTrashMachine

Edited: The comments in this thread gave me the impression that I probably triggered a spam filter by posting too fast. Since waiting a couple of weeks before trying again didn't work, I decided I'd just make a new account and start over, carefully. Thank you all for your help =).

Last edited:

SevenOfClubs

I'm not sure, but it could be the amount you posted in a short time. Posting too much in too little time could cause your work to simply not show. I have no evidence to back this up, but even the worst stories have hundreds of views over time.

LostLibrarian

Your stuff doesn't appear in either the "latest series" nor on the frontpage, which is the main source of traffic for new/small stories. I would guess your stories are excluded for one reason or another... maybe because you published a lot of stories at the same time. Or it's something different.

But that would be for @Tony to say...

SevenOfClubs

Interesting! I just went ahead and posted the entire backcatalogue cause why not. But perhaps that wasn't a good idea in this case. Maybe I should delete it and just post one story a day or something? I'll wait and hear what a moderator advises =).

If I accidentally created spam or missed some rules, I apologize.
It's automatic, id say publish slower lol

Oreo

Limit the rate of your chapter uploads or updates to up to twice per day. More than that and the system will flag it as spam.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Limit the rate of your chapter uploads or updates to up to twice per day. More than that and the system will flag it as spam.
Couldn't handle the grindset.