How to put a title for the spoiler?

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Hey dudes and dudettes. Ai-chan has a question. How do you put a title for the spoiler? Ai-chan isn't talking about the forum, Ai-chan is talking about the main scribblehub page, inside the chapters.

Ai-chan tried this on this chapter:
Code:
[spoiler="Probably wouldn't matter"]Ai-chan will be starting an interactive fiction where the protagonist is YOU soon. Please give Ai-chan some motivation.[/spoiler]

Didn't work on the chapter. The "Probably wouldn't matter" title didn't appear. It just says 'spoiler'.

Unless @Tony didn't program this feature? Ai-chan thought it comes together as a package with the editor.

Mihou

Firefly—
ScribbleHub main site uses BBSpoilers from WordPress to handle spoilers and from what I can see so far on their documentation, you can do something like: [spoiler title='Title']Spoiler content[/spoiler]

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
ScribbleHub main site uses BBSpoilers from WordPress to handle spoilers and from what I can see so far on their documentation, you can do something like: [spoiler title='Title']Spoiler content[/spoiler]
Unfortunately, that doesn't work. 'spoiler title' would require '/spoiler title' but there is no such code. Ai-chan also tried replacing " " with ' ', doesn't work either.

Mihou

Firefly—
Unfortunately, that doesn't work. 'spoiler title' would require '/spoiler title' but there is no such code. Ai-chan also tried replacing " " with ' ', doesn't work either.
It worked for me when I tested (before sending that post).
1615756018942.png

1615756031065.png