How would you guys feel about this? (NSFW)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24857
  • Start date

Vaerama

To be honest, I think I started this thread too early. I've already changed my mind about certain aspects for the world I'm writing, and there's still more lesbian authors I need to read. In my world, any direct stimulation of the genitals (whether oral, hands, or toys, or other means) is now considered "real" sex; so they don't really have a concept of 'foreplay' (except for kissing).

Now *there’s* a fantastic idea as to why people might find the sex dutiful and all that such. No foreplay, so unless there’s a real romantic bent (unlikely with no foreplay): that’ll make ahh... penetrative sex very ‘dicey’.

That sucks for everyone, and human suffering just so happens to be a fantastic thing to explore! 🥰 Ehh, kissing really does help with those matters though, so if everyone’s generally keen on each other: it’ll be fine. :D

D

Deleted member 24857

Now *there’s* a fantastic idea as to why people might find the sex dutiful and all that such. No foreplay, so unless there’s a real romantic bent (unlikely with no foreplay): that’ll make ahh... penetrative sex very ‘dicey’.

That sucks for everyone, and human suffering just so happens to be a fantastic thing to explore! 🥰 Ehh, kissing really does help with those matters though, so if everyone’s generally keen on each other: it’ll be fine. :D

They'll still do oral, hands, grinding, penetration (toy or penis), all that jazz; but they consider all of that to be "real sex". So somebody can give another person oral and call it a day. Same acts, different classification. Once I actually write the story and post it, all of this will become clear.

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
To answer the question, I don't find it weird at all. On the contrary, fetishes such as thigh sex already exist; I imagine your idea like a reversal of titjob, handjob, assjob, feetjob, etc. Instead of having the women use different parts of their body to pleasure a man, having the men do the same to women would be quite interesting.
If it worries you that your scene wouldn't arouse men, that only depends on how well you write it.

D

Deleted member 24857

To answer the question, I don't find it weird at all. On the contrary, fetishes such as thigh sex already exist;
But this isn't a fetish for me. I don't really get aroused by it. Based on "certain videos" 😉 I've seen (that aren't professional, if you know what I mean) and certain articles I read, some women can get off doing acts like this. I just find it really interesting, since it would allow a woman to be in more control of the bedroom.

I am now aware that only SOME women can get off from grinding, as others prefer things like oral or penetration (e.g. fingering). I will still include grinding in sex scenes, but I will keep sexual preferences in mind while creating characters.

This story isn't really going to be centered around sex anyway. The sex scenes will make up only up to 5% of the story. I'm just worried because it can get really easy to piss people off when it comes to sex scenes. I will likely censor the hetero scenes out when posting on websites like Royalroad, as they're more hostile to this idea than this website. Throughout all the websites I will post on, I'm going to expect the reactions to the hetero scenes to be highly polarizing anyway.