Howdy everyone!

Aaqil

Cookies!
Hmmm, I see a fellow cookies engineer... However! Partner of mine, the magic of cookies lies in their capacity to go beyond possible! In other words: To put your heart and soul into your cookieforging, and you shall know no limits!
And so, writing from his cookie-based net-con writing machine,
Lil Cousin,
Muhuhuhahahahahahahhhh!!!​
I prefer the Science of Cookie-Making, keep your magic to yourself, :blob_sir: :blob_cookie:

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator
You know, the way I keep seeing 'Howdy everyone' in the notifications list reminds me of Flowey from Undertale and... well... that's kinda unsettling... Yeah.

Kidd_Wadsworth

Cookie magic is simply a form of arcane magic that's based in cookie-aspect mana. It has lots of uses, the most known being in the cookies industry (to make cookies); and for massive damage AoE spells such as Cookie Meteor Shower, Cookintegration, and the forbidden Cookieball that's rumored to have the power to shatter reality lines.
The chocolate chips ate just a good catalyst, since chocolate-aspect mana blends well with cookie-aspect mana and grants it a scattershot effect that's to be feared. It also makes cookies more tasty. And makes for an excellent fuel that greately boosts the speed of cookie missiles.
And telepathic waves can't be stopped with transition or alkaline metals, since they are a form of lightining-aspect magi that is strong against most metals and semi-metals. However, a cone-shaped structure creates a Moebius loop - like effect in the lighting aspect due to complex mathematical calculations that only MIT physicians understand, rendering telepathic waves useless...
No, no, its not a cone. You see my significant other is a mathematical genius and a cone simply won't do it. Nope, doesn't work. You need a crown in the shape of a Mobius Strip.

So what about coconut? I heard it aids in meteorite deflection.

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

No, no, its not a cone. You see my significant other is a mathematical genius and a cone simply won't do it. Nope, doesn't work. You need a crown in the shape of a Mobius Strip.

So what about coconut? I heard it aids in meteorite deflection.
To achieve a that kind of crown you'd have to increase the duration of the sinusoidal function that describes it, which would unbalance the disrupting influence of the thing. Ah, now, if you're talking about a Mobius Halo, that's another thing. I asked my friend from the Magical Institute of Texas (MIT) and he agrees with me on this.
As for coconut-aspect magic, you will find this weird but, it centers more in healing and buffing magic than barrier magic. This might have something to do with the rejuvenating properties of coconut oil, although I'm just making an assumption there...

Kidd_Wadsworth

To achieve a that kind of crown you'd have to increase the duration of the sinusoidal function that describes it, which would unbalance the disrupting influence of the thing. Ah, now, if you're talking about a Mobius Halo, that's another thing. I asked my friend from the Magical Institute of Texas (MIT) and he agrees with me on this.
As for coconut-aspect magic, you will find this weird but, it centers more in healing and buffing magic than barrier magic. This might have something to do with the rejuvenating properties of coconut oil, although I'm just making an assumption there...
A note of caution Bro, The Mathematic Institute of Texas (MIT) is a front for Martian wizards who immigrated to Texas when climate change destroyed Mars 520,000 years ago. They live in the small two building town of Knapp, TX hiding as Mesquite trees in the surrounding brush. I really wouldn't trust anything they said. They don't even have a check mark on their account at Twitter.

However, the coconut stuff really makes sense. Any take about pecans?

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

A note of caution Bro, The Mathematic Institute of Texas (MIT) is a front for Martian wizards who immigrated to Texas when climate change destroyed Mars 520,000 years ago. They live in the small two building town of Knapp, TX hiding as Mesquite trees in the surrounding brush. I really wouldn't trust anything they said. They don't even have a check mark on their account at Twitter.

However, the coconut stuff really makes sense. Any take about pecans?
Hmm, it's weird that my friend from the MagIT never mentioned this MatIT you're talking off... Of course, it might be that both acronyms just stand for Mystycal Institute of Texas in which they research several branches of science, and they're both a part of it... I'll have to ask Edgar Allen and his buddy Pooe, ask them if they know about this.

On another note, Pecans are also a part of healing and boost magic. However, a their affinity with Water and Earth-aspect magic make them great if you want to include an pulse-like effect on them. In fact, the very well known Forestal Waterfall spell includes, among others, water, pecan, and ivy-aspect magic.