Recommendations I ❤️ monke, looking for Conan the Barbarian clones, but little to no sword and more punching

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
It can be litRPG, xianxia, xuanhuan, but the ultimate form that I want to see MC as is either an Omniman clone or a DBZ OC.

The MC can use weapons, but his primary must be his fists and kicks. Bonus points if MC beats a motherfucker with another motherfucker, does SSBU Ridley's ground drag or deforest/ indoor demolition by using his foes to plow.

Please keep politics and romance to the bare minimum, I watched Iron Blooded Orphan by the courtesy of skipping to the robot bashing scenes.

Stoic MCs please, smart mouths are not my fav, I rather the MC talks with his fists.

SailusGebel

I'm not sure if I understood your requirements correctly, so I will ask. Do works similar to Baki fit?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Yes.

Have read.

Basically I would like meat beating sessions between burly men. fist to fist action like in wuxia. I prefer to read text, second is picture and the least I enjoy is animation. The last one I would only enjoy when I have the free time though.
I'm not sure if I understood your requirements correctly, so I will ask. Do works similar to Baki fit?

SailusGebel

Then check Saruwatari Tetsuya's works, Tough to be precise.
Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru has some romance in it, and not all the men there are that burly, but it's about karate, so there's plenty of hand-to-hand combat.
Clover by Tetsuhiro Hirakawa, gangs and delinquents fights all the time. They are not your typical slender Japanese boys, but not a lot of burly men either.
I've never read it, but I think Kengan Omega\Ashura fits.
Rooftop sword master is actually the closest to what you want, but the MC there mainly uses a sword. He still uses his fists, but it's not what you ask for, and I assume you've already read it.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Then check Saruwatari Tetsuya's works, Tough to be precise.
Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru has some romance in it, and not all the men there are that burly, but it's about karate, so there's plenty of hand-to-hand combat.
Clover by Tetsuhiro Hirakawa, gangs and delinquents fights all the time. They are not your typical slender Japanese boys, but not a lot of burly men either.
I've never read it, but I think Kengan Omega\Ashura fits.
Rooftop sword master is actually the closest to what you want, but the MC there mainly uses a sword. He still uses his fists, but it's not what you ask for, and I assume you've already read it.
Yup.

I hate the Rooftop shit, apparently in the end he got pwned by some old north korea fogey