I am moving from my parent's house, and can finally buy paperbacks which I like!

Do you have to hide what sort of books you like?

• Yes

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I am moving from my parent's house, and can finally buy paperbacks which I like! I am so totally buying all of the Scum Villain books! I heard they are great! I even found a site which has them.

Just wanted to share that I can finally stop hiding my love for BL literature!

(Heaven's Official's Blessings is also on my to buy list!)

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I had a hidden stash of books that I collected and my writings because my parents hated and still hate fiction of any kind. I remember one time I was trying to start writing a book in highschool and they threw it away because I mentioned magic once. I now have a huge collection of books that has grown substantially since I moved out.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
I am asexual and a woman. I just like reading and writing BL.
ah.
my first impression of a person is their profile picture, so I immediately thought you were a guy... sorry...

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
ah.
my first impression of a person is their profile picture, so I immediately thought you were a guy... sorry...
To be fair, they think my asexuality is just a phase. I just can't seem to be able to convince them, that the most frightening thing I can think of is having a child. A child who will end up sick like me. The madness runs deep on my mother's side. She got sick, my grandma got sick, her mother got sick, and her grandmother too.

I got sick.

I can't imagine not loving a child of mine, so I will never have one. The sickness ends with me.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
To be fair, they think my asexuality is just a phase. I just can't seem to be able to convince them, that the most frightening thing I can think of is having a child. A child who will end up sick like me. The madness runs deep on my mother's side. She got sick, my grandma got sick, her mother got sick, and her grandmother too.

I got sick.

I can't imagine not loving a child of mine, so I will never have one. The sickness ends with me.
okay?

Insomniologist

Nemurenu Kyōfu
Me with my LNs hid discreetly behind a bible:

(that’s not a joke btw. It was the only thing tall enough to block them)