I am now an official ScribbleHuber

doravg

110/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Good on you. This is always best. Out of curiosity, did you have many followers on RR?
194 on one story and 75 on the other. So, not, really. I guess they simply don't like what I write over there. I don't have many followers here, either. But I somehow cherish those I have here more. Seeing as I know, I write niche content, when it comes to the tastes of the SH community.

lambenttyto

194 on one story and 75 on the other. So, not, really. I guess they simply don't like what I write over there. I don't have many followers here, either. But I somehow cherish those I have here more. Seeing as I know, I write niche content, when it comes to the tastes of the SH community.
Same for me. I have more followers on my fiction here with half the views of the same story on Rising Stars on RR right now. By the way, I've got a tab up over here. There's some people on RR missing you. Making posts in the forums about you.

doravg

Same for me. I have more followers on my fiction here with half the views of the same story on Rising Stars on RR right now. By the way, I've got a tab up over here. There's some people on RR missing you. Making posts in the forums about you.
Must be from my free review thread or the review guild. No one else would miss me over there.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Must be from my free review thread or the review guild. No one else would miss me over the
Do you recommend doing free review threads? Personally I don’t want to review 5 stars if I don’t feel a link to the story somehow.

I’d rather do format and readability feedback, unless it’s smut or a philosophical type story which are my genre of choice.

doravg

Do you recommend doing free review threads? Personally I don’t want to review 5 stars if I don’t feel a link to the story somehow.

I’d rather do format and readability feedback, unless it’s smut or a philosophical type story which are my genre of choice.
Everyone should do a free feedback thread, if they have the time. Mine is open again since I have three free days coming up, and I will open it back up every weekend. Personally, I give five stars to everyone I review, to soften my feedback somewhat. English is not my first language, and I can understand that it takes a lot of bravery to write in a language not your own. Besides, some authors might have dyslexia, for all I know. Or they could be too young to be Grammar gurus yet. My own stories have mistakes in them, so, when I point out the mistakes in others, I don't do so by the rating, but by comments and feedback. I like to live by the don't throw stones if you live in a glass house rule.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Everyone should do a free feedback thread, if they have the time. Mine is open again since I have three free days coming up, and I will open it back up every weekend. Personally, I give five stars to everyone I review, to soften my feedback somewhat. English is not my first language, and I can understand that it takes a lot of bravery to write in a language not your own. Besides, some authors might have dyslexia, for all I know. Or they could be too young to be Grammar gurus yet. My own stories have mistakes in them, so, when I point out the mistakes in others, I don't do so by the rating, but by comments and feedback. I like to live by the don't throw stones if you live in a glass house rule.

It’s less a grammar thing and more a format thing. If you take a look at my first chapter (nothing bad happens don’t worry) I’ve written in a format that is as easy to distinguish what is happening as possible.

I don’t expect most authors to be as anal about readability to where they deviate from the way everyone else writes like I do, but proper spacing, paragraph splitting and such can make things a lot easier to understand.