I am rewriting my novel. Looking for an editor

bignt

Hi guys, I am starting to rewrite my novel, time stipend. I realized just how many mistakes I made only after 35 chaps. The reasons for the rewrite are described in the novel's latest chapter, but I will describe them simply here anyways.

1. Info dumps.
2. Bad character interactions,
3. Spoilers that, well, spoil the rich lore I created.
4. Changes that I wish to make for rebalancing.
5. Not showcasing the Mc's life enough.
6. Grammar not up to the standard of a grammar nazi.

In other news, I am also looking for an editor(grammar nazi) that will not expect any monetary gain from it, only credit at the beginning of each chapter.
The novel I am making is free, and I won't do a Patreon.

If an editor is interested, please pm me.

Hathnuz

Not sure if associating editor with slave is a good idea, but anyway, good luck.

someone07777

Still up? I'd like to do that for free but I don't have much time on hand. Probably a chapter or two a week if it's an editor as in rewriter but if it's just grammar/pr, that's an easier task so, could do more.

bignt

Still up? I'd like to do that for free but I don't have much time on hand. Probably a chapter or two a week if it's an editor as in rewriter but if it's just grammar/pr, that's an easier task so, could do more.
Hi dude, I am looking for an editor that does proofreading as well as editing if you are still up for it.

bignt

What’s the story about ?
Basically a low-high fantasy mixture of a guy manipulating time in a pre and post-apocalyptic world and worlds. At least, that is what I am planning, anyways.
It has mana, a nonexclusive system, Gods, superhuman individuals, monster girls, sex, violence.... The usual shit in a single package.