I am sad to know it.....(Please read it only if you want to know some sad news.)

kola

hoI know many of us here to love many perverted things, but I still think this community here is one which will never force others into forced sex. I know it is a too much a personal Question. Therefore leaving that aside, I wanted to bring your attention to the following things:

Does anyone here know of any Police? Who after learning that some poor girl was raped brutally resulting in her neck broken and backbone is broken, by some upper-caste of the same castes as Leaders in government, first takes her into the custody in the name of her treatment? And does not let her family get her treated or follow what treatment she is getting? Then, rush her for treatment in the worst hospital in the city for about ten days. And when some local people raise their voice against it. They first beat them with orders of local government leaders and later fearing that this might turn into an outrage, sends the victim to another city where nobody knows about it, in the name of a better hospital for her treatment. But that very night, the victim dies.

In the new hospital, not even her parents or other people were allowed to see for long her, neither when she was alive nor after death. And these visits were never without the presence of Police.

Suddenly, Police was not present when she died, neither were doctor or nurses. But Police was the first to reach after the victim's death and take her body, now covered like a mummy with a white cloth. Nobody was allowed to see her face or body, not even her family, a mother who kept crying on the road in front of police cars for visiting her daughter just one last time. Then, without the consent of the victim's family, Police burns the body to bones that very night.

And suddenly, the next day in the morning releases news that there was no rape or brutality done to her and we burned her body with her family's consent.

But when a video by some peoples smartphone of the opposite. About how the mother is crying for seeing her daughter for one last time and how her family is locked in a room at night, is exposed on youtube. The government create emergence type situation, by putting the police force to circle not only the village of the victim, her city but also stop, opposition leaders from entering the entire state, to meet victim's family to talk.

Later exposed that Police has confiscated phones of a family member of the victim. And all the local leaders, who are due to the possibility of voicing their problem are put in house arrest form the very moment saying their actions will result in lawlessness and encourage riots in the state. While the people of the upper caste community and family of rapists are allowed freely to do getterings and meetings and throw ink, stone on people came to support victim family.

From that day one after another fake news and propaganda to cover the case. Like there was no rape or attack, but honour killing and the opposition is blowing the case and so on. Anyone writing on it, if not a big figure known to all is but to jail without any written crime of the chart.

From that day, Police are beating protesters and not letting people meet victim family to know about anything from their point of view. Police have gone to the length that they are reaping off the cloths of women protesters and beating old 70+ years old leaders and passing them down....when no one is doing anything just saying we are walking alone to meet victim family.

I just wanted to know that when people in one country are suffering, at this level and local media is not covering it properly.

What did other international people get to know? As the media from a small local-big TV are highly controlled or manipulated by the government in this So-called Democratic country.

And our countries leader is one of the bosom friends of Donald J. Trump. At least they both have at some point in past few years said that on stage and meetings.

D

Deleted member 29316

The government today is more concerned of protecting their asses than in serving their constituents. And of course, while the mainstream media is not fully to blame, they are also in cahoots with the crooks in a way that they don't report what should be reported.

But can we also blame them? I mean, the media people are just protecting their businesses by kowtowing to those who are in power.

Injustice is widespread, especially when the population remains silent to it.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
:

listen man, if YOU know about this, then it's not some secret knowledge. People know about it. They just either dont care very much or are protecting their own skin.

Either way, if they dont cause a riot or two then it's their own damn fault for remaining oppressed. A person bullies you, they are to blame at first. But up to a point you have to take some damn responsibility for yourself and fight back. If you dont then who can you blame but yourself for your continued suffering?

This all could be solved pretty easily if the majority of the population in that region decided to turn against these assholes.

Might get bloody. Almost definitely actually. But oh well that's the price for getting rid of a corrupt government. No one said it was easy, but then again nothing worth it is.

I dont give a damn about hearing about silence from the public when stuff like this happens anymore. Let them be oppressed. They can "protest" all they want. But we all know that's a half assed measure.

Shit like that is crossing a line, and yet no one is picking up a gun? Then I have no sympathy for those people. They'd rather be oppressed than deal with some danger, not even thinking its their own family that could be next. Or maybe to scared to act even if they know.

Eh. That's their choice. I ain't gonna bash people for protecting their own skins tho. Nope. I'm just gonna say its a damn shame they take half measures and expect any kind of justice to be done. When again, they could be next.

If that was my sister or daughter, you can bet your ass I would get my rifle and go John Wilkes Booth on someone's ass. Mama didnt raise no punk ass bitch. I used to be a butcher by trade and a hunter for sport.

See, ya cant reason with corrupt officials, mate. Better to not even try.

Not saying violence is the BEST way to handle them. But if you ain't smart enough to think of other ways to get back at them. Well...gotta do what you gotta do.

averagewriter

:

listen man, if YOU know about this, then it's not some secret knowledge. People know about it. They just either dont care very much or are protecting their own skin.

Either way, if they dont cause a riot or two then it's their own damn fault for remaining oppressed. A person bullies you, they are to blame at first. But up to a point you have to take some damn responsibility for yourself and fight back. If you dont then who can you blame but yourself for your continued suffering?

This all could be solved pretty easily if the majority of the population in that region decided to turn against these assholes.

Might get bloody. Almost definitely actually. But oh well that's the price for getting rid of a corrupt government. No one said it was easy, but then again nothing worth it is.

I dont give a damn about hearing about silence from the public when stuff like this happens anymore. Let them be oppressed. They can "protest" all they want. But we all know that's a half assed measure.

Shit like that is crossing a line, and yet no one is picking up a gun? Then I have no sympathy for those people. They'd rather be oppressed than deal with some danger, not even thinking its their own family that could be next. Or maybe to scared to act even if they know.

Eh. That's their choice. I ain't gonna bash people for protecting their own skins tho. Nope. I'm just gonna say its a damn shame they take half measures and expect any kind of justice to be done. When again, they could be next.

If that was my sister or daughter, you can bet your ass I would get my rifle and go John Wilkes Booth on someone's ass. Mama didnt raise no punk ass bitch. I used to be a butcher by trade and a hunter for sport.

See, ya cant reason with corrupt officials, mate. Better to not even try.

Not saying violence is the BEST way to handle them. But if you ain't smart enough to think of other ways to get back at them. Well...gotta do what you gotta do.

I can relate to you.

But I would say you should use more brain when you are trying to handle this to make sure you are able to achieve your goal. Just taking your rifle and going is not going to take you anywhere.

I would say make a plan where you can ensure that you will achieve your goal in your own way, even at a price because it is going to be worth it at that point.

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I can relate to you.

But I would say you should use more brain when trying to handle this to make sure you are able to achieve your goal. Just taking your rifle and going is not going to take you anywhere.

I would say make a plan where you can ensure that will achieve your goal in your own way, even at a price because it is going to be worth it at that point.
Of course bro. Mama also didnt raise no mere musclehead. It's more about the willingness tho. Some stuff just crosses a line you shouldnt let be crossed without consequence.

If you do...YOU IS A PUNK ASS BIATCH.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
hoI know many of us here to love many perverted things, but I still think this community here is one which will never force others into forced sex. I know it is a too much a personal Question. Therefore leaving that aside, I wanted to bring your attention to the following things:

Does anyone here know of any Police? Who after learning that some poor girl was raped brutally resulting in her neck broken and backbone is broken, by some upper-caste of the same castes as Leaders in government, first takes her into the custody in the name of her treatment? And does not let her family get her treated or follow what treatment she is getting? Then, rush her for treatment in the worst hospital in the city for about ten days. And when some local people raise their voice against it. They first beat them with orders of local government leaders and later fearing that this might turn into an outrage, sends the victim to another city where nobody knows about it, in the name of a better hospital for her treatment. But that very night, the victim dies.

In the new hospital, not even her parents or other people were allowed to see for long her, neither when she was alive nor after death. And these visits were never without the presence of Police.

Suddenly, Police was not present when she died, neither were doctor or nurses. But Police was the first to reach after the victim's death and take her body, now covered like a mummy with a white cloth. Nobody was allowed to see her face or body, not even her family, a mother who kept crying on the road in front of police cars for visiting her daughter just one last time. Then, without the consent of the victim's family, Police burns the body to bones that very night.

And suddenly, the next day in the morning releases news that there was no rape or brutality done to her and we burned her body with her family's consent.

But when a video by some peoples smartphone of the opposite. About how the mother is crying for seeing her daughter for one last time and how her family is locked in a room at night, is exposed on youtube. The government create emergence type situation, by putting the police force to circle not only the village of the victim, her city but also stop, opposition leaders from entering the entire state, to meet victim's family to talk.

Later exposed that Police has confiscated phones of a family member of the victim. And all the local leaders, who are due to the possibility of voicing their problem are put in house arrest form the very moment saying their actions will result in lawlessness and encourage riots in the state. While the people of the upper caste community and family of rapists are allowed freely to do getterings and meetings and throw ink, stone on people came to support victim family.

From that day one after another fake news and propaganda to cover the case. Like there was no rape or attack, but honour killing and the opposition is blowing the case and so on. Anyone writing on it, if not a big figure known to all is but to jail without any written crime of the chart.

From that day, Police are beating protesters and not letting people meet victim family to know about anything from their point of view. Police have gone to the length that they are reaping off the cloths of women protesters and beating old 70+ years old leaders and passing them down....when no one is doing anything just saying we are walking alone to meet victim family.

I just wanted to know that when people in one country are suffering, at this level and local media is not covering it properly.

What did other international people get to know? As the media from a small local-big TV are highly controlled or manipulated by the government in this So-called Democratic country.

And our countries leader is one of the bosom friends of Donald J. Trump. At least they both have at some point in past few years said that on stage and meetings.

I assume India? But to be fair, democracy doesn't grow overnight. It is a civilisatory achievement that takes time like the rule of law. :blob_evil_two:

Europe fought two World Wars to get where we are today. Why should anyone else have it easier?

MasterHiatus

I am back
It's so ironic, seeing government officials swear that they will make the country better and in the end, they just save their reputation and stuff, from what I read, that was so messed up.

Government officials are getting a lot more corrupted than a pack of cheese left alone for 3 months

Shadow_Tempest

It is the way of the world... we can only pity but it is no use...Many are killed but we never even know of them ... This case just slipped by accident and now we know it...
Is the country India?

Impurrfectionist

Being an Indian, it is sad to know other people from around the world could point it out that it is definitely from India. Yes, it is from India. It's sad. It's aggravating. Our government had gone way downhill. It's no more a developing country rather than in the third world. One issue doesn't settle down. We are kept entertained throughout the year. And yet we are proud Indians.

Ignore my sarcasm. I lost my job to Covid-19 and maybe stay unemployed for a longer time. So, I am just salty.

SailusGebel

Being an Indian, it is sad to know other people from around the world could point it out that it is definitely from India. Yes, it is from India. It's sad. It's aggravating. Our government had gone way downhill. It's no more a developing country rather than in the third world. One issue doesn't settle down. We are kept entertained throughout the year. And yet we are proud Indians.

Ignore my sarcasm. I lost my job to Covid-19 and maybe stay unemployed for a longer time. So, I am just salty.
I thought it was a CIS country.

Angry_Clown

@SailusGebel

No, no, post-soviet states like their occasional race purge and localized warfare funded out of state, but they don't have that kind of fucked-up shit.

SailusGebel

@SailusGebel

No, no, post-soviet states like their occasional race purge and localized warfare funded out of state, but they don't have that kind of fucked-up shit.
You are serious right now? Or is it me understanding you wrong? I live in a post-soviet union country, and the thing that was mentioned in this thread can be easily done here.

Angry_Clown

I do live in one as well. But unless we're talking about some mountain-bound shithole, I don't see that being "easily done" anywhere.

SailusGebel

Nope. Post-soviet, though.
Well, I specified that it was a CIS country. In CIS countries, there is no such thing as human rights. Just google what is happening in Belarus right now. And it's only one big example that is being known. There is so much shit happens that doesn't even get acknowledged. And the things that happen in Russia or Ukraine isn't better. People are usually oblivious that CIS countries are pretty much third world countries, Russia included.

Angry_Clown

Ukraine isn't a CIS country, though. And never was a member :blob_evil_two:

Georgia withdrew a while back in 2008.

And Belarus has massive protests against their resident potato-farmer. Unless they died down already.

And the stan-lands fall into "mountain-bound shithole" category.

SailusGebel

Ukraine isn't a CIS country, though. And never was a member :blob_evil_two:

Georgia withdrew a while back in 2008.

And Belarus has massive protests against their resident potato-farmer. Unless they died down already.
Yeah, I just mentioned Ukraine because it got into the spotlight recently.

And you should check what actually HAPPENS in Belarus and HOW they protest. It's not about right or wrong usual people, protesters. It's about how the government reacts to their action. And what kind of people are in the government.

Also, I would like to hear what you can say about Russia because I can tell you a story or two about the shit that happens there.

Angry_Clown

Yeah, Russia is like a budget (and that budged got like 90% of the funds stolen) version of China atm. I'm not even gonna touch that.

In Ukraine and Belarus people actually DO protest. Massively. Unlike India.