Resolved I am unable to edit my chapters it keeps saying there's an error

This has never happened before. I wonder why it just had to start recently. I tried publishing a chapter but it keeps leaving the prompt shown in the screenshot below. Feedback will be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230707-074615.png
    Screenshot_20230707-074615.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 25

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Save off your work, then check that you're logged in. Check that your book exists. Check that the chapter you were editing still exists. Check the chapter in a new tab and make sure your chapter isn't already edited (but save your work offline first lest you lose it!)

TLDR lots of things can go wrong, pretend you're tracking down a highly mischievous toddler and verify EVERYTHING.

Save off your work, then check that you're logged in. Check that your book exists. Check that the chapter you were editing still exists. Check the chapter in a new tab and make sure your chapter isn't already edited (but save your work offline first lest you lose it!)

TLDR lots of things can go wrong, pretend you're tracking down a highly mischievous toddler and verify EVERYTHING.
I am logged in but I can't even save the draft... I normally use Google docs then paste it directly to ScribbleHub... This is a first for me. I try logging in and out but nothing. Since the problem started yesterday, I gave it a one day limit to see if it would resolve itself but...

Tony

Staff member
This has never happened before. I wonder why it just had to start recently. I tried publishing a chapter but it keeps leaving the prompt shown in the screenshot below. Feedback will be appreciated.
I am logged in but I can't even save the draft... I normally use Google docs then paste it directly to ScribbleHub... This is a first for me. I try logging in and out but nothing. Since the problem started yesterday, I gave it a one day limit to see if it would resolve itself but...

Can you try another browser to see if it works? Maybe it's a new extension you downloaded that is causing the issue. I just checked your account and everything looks fine.

Can you try another browser to see if it works? Maybe it's a new extension you downloaded that is causing the issue. I just checked your account and everything looks fine.
Changing browsers didn't help but currently everything's fine... Thanks for the concern