I cant write this.

1. The life of an original sin.
It would be the story of a progenitor demon. Where at the birth of life and sentience. The seven sins and virtues are born by the gods Birth And Death as a the result of the concepts of things such as sloth, and pride, and mercy. I would imagine the story from the perspective of greed. Wandering through life, from the time of unintelligent wild animals who are just developing their own sins and virtues, to primitive primates, to tribal societies, to settlements, and then to kingdoms and empires. There would be large empty gaps in time likely, and the mc isn't isekied as they will be originating from the beginning of personality and personal agency. They would be blank slates learning about the world and gaining power from the living beings who give in to "carnal sins", or "maintain virtues". I would imagine that the entire time some on both sides of virtue and sin understand that all of virtue and sin are servants of life, and that some sins and virtues are have been overstepping. Maybe explore ideas like misunderstanding and misuse of virtues, and the suddle freedoms and parts of life sins rest in. Maybe the sins don't want to be the bad guys, and don't like how they are no longer able to bring pleasure or satisfaction freely.

Idk if I'll try to write this later (I don't think I honestly could in a way that would satisfy me.), but I've been sitting on this one pondering it. I don't expect anyone to do anything with it, but hey 🤷‍♂. Also please this does come with edge and angst naturally, but if someone does do this. Please, for the sake of my own cringe, have mercy on me.

Ozgaard

Personally not averse to such a story.

Though, my take would rather center around Cain from the story of Cain and Abel, in which he committed the first murder. There may stem the first feeling of pride, envy, and wrath from a human: Cain, which led to what he did to his brother, and that's where the story begins—after he was banished/turned away from god's sight.

He wanders aimlessly as he further succumbs to lust, gluttony, greed, and sloth until maybe as he start to grow his family. Because of his family, he relearns the virtues and starts repenting for the things he committed, accepting his end in Noah's Ark.

Whatever you choose to do with your idea, I think it's not a bad start to look into mythologies for ideas; specifically people whose stories are about being banished to wander eternally, or in some other dimension. Just a suggestion.

doravg

134/4001 (finally counted the stories)
It would be the story of a progenitor demon. Where at the birth of life and sentience. The seven sins and virtues are born by the gods Birth And Death as a the result of the concepts of things such as sloth, and pride, and mercy. I would imagine the story from the perspective of greed. Wandering through life, from the time of unintelligent wild animals who are just developing their own sins and virtues, to primitive primates, to tribal societies, to settlements, and then to kingdoms and empires. There would be large empty gaps in time likely, and the mc isn't isekied as they will be originating from the beginning of personality and personal agency. They would be blank slates learning about the world and gaining power from the living beings who give in to "carnal sins", or "maintain virtues". I would imagine that the entire time some on both sides of virtue and sin understand that all of virtue and sin are servants of life, and that some sins and virtues are have been overstepping. Maybe explore ideas like misunderstanding and misuse of virtues, and the suddle freedoms and parts of life sins rest in. Maybe the sins don't want to be the bad guys, and don't like how they are no longer able to bring pleasure or satisfaction freely.

Idk if I'll try to write this later (I don't think I honestly could in a way that would satisfy me.), but I've been sitting on this one pondering it. I don't expect anyone to do anything with it, but hey 🤷‍♂. Also please this does come with edge and angst naturally, but if someone does do this. Please, for the sake of my own cringe, have mercy on me.
I might write a short story about Greed and Lust, but you won't be reading it. Because, you know, it will be BL. With Greed (man) and Lust (woman) vying for the same dragon shifter with donkey ears. Or, well, the dragon might end up with both? I will sleep on it, and see what my Muse will come up with. Thanks for the brain cookie. :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: ☃️ 🌬️

melchi

What is a custom title?
Personally not averse to such a story.

Though, my take would rather center around Cain from the story of Cain and Abel, in which he committed the first murder. There may stem the first feeling of pride, envy, and wrath from a human: Cain, which led to what he did to his brother, and that's where the story begins—after he was banished/turned away from god's sight.

He wanders aimlessly as he further succumbs to lust, gluttony, greed, and sloth until maybe as he start to grow his family. Because of his family, he relearns the virtues and starts repenting for the things he committed, accepting his end in Noah's Ark.

Whatever you choose to do with your idea, I think it's not a bad start to look into mythologies for ideas; specifically people whose stories are about being banished to wander eternally, or in some other dimension. Just a suggestion.
This is very close to the origin story in the vampire the masquerade game setting. Cain was cursed by God. As the progenitor vampire all of the blood suckers can trace their lineage back to him.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

You need a schedule