I DEMAND a drawing (AI art NOT allowed)

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
so an0n was right.. you do stab from the back 😔
Eeeeeh? I'm pretty open about my stabbing! I stab from the front! >.<

I just tend to not say anything when I report a thread because the way the report is handled should be self-explanatory about the issue. It makes more sense to let the mods handle things than to talk it for the most part.

The only times I talk about my reports to people before they're solved is when I have to report the same person multiple times because they keep on repeating the same mistake again and again... >.>

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Eeeeeh? I'm pretty open about my stabbing! I stab from the front! >.<

I just tend to not say anything when I report a thread because the way the report is handled should be self-explanatory about the issue. It makes more sense to let the mods handle things than to talk it for the most part.

The only times I talk about my reports to people before they're solved is when I have to report the same person multiple times because they keep on repeating the same mistake again and again... >.>
How many times have you reported me? :blob_uwu:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
How many times have you reported me? :blob_uwu:
I don't think I ever did? Or at least I don't remember any.

If I did report, it was probably because of a bunch of people hijacking a serious thread to talk about random stuff, so I reported everyone involved, but... I honestly don't remember most occasions I report people after a few days have passed, so... Well, that is that, I don't remember reporting you~