Resolved I forgot the title (Multiple Romance, Girlfriend/Mother)

AtomicString

I'm pretty sure I read this on ScribbleHub (sorry in advance if it's from elsewhere). The story goes like this:

Girlfriend breaks up with MC. MC is unhappy since GF was the one who said "you're my boyfriend" and he was supposed to be her boyfriend and now she is the one who breaking up with her. After a night out drinking and more encounters, the MC ends up dating an older lady (who ends up being GF's mother). IIRC, the (former) GF can't cook because of an incident and tries to cook for the MC for the first time. The mother later asks MC to have s*x with (former) GF

(The cover art looks like a boy drinking a drink which is placed on an older lady's chest)

Thanks in advance

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I'm pretty sure I read this on ScribbleHub (sorry in advance if it's from elsewhere). The story goes like this:

Girlfriend breaks up with MC. MC is unhappy since GF was the one who said "you're my boyfriend" and he was supposed to be her boyfriend and now she is the one who breaking up with her. After a night out drinking and more encounters, the MC ends up dating an older lady (who ends up being GF's mother). IIRC, the (former) GF can't cook because of an incident and tries to cook for the MC for the first time. The mother later asks MC to have s*x with (former) GF

(The cover art looks like a boy drinking a drink which is placed on an older lady's chest)

Thanks in advance
I have zero idea. Dang that sounds gross.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I give! I tried... after four sections of checking the covers for smut, my eyes were suitably fried enough that I cannot go any further. :blob_teary: :blobthumbsup::sweating_profusely:
Most normal scribblehub story
I mean, I suppose with tentacle s*x over here, I guess it is.:blob_joy:

Bobple

That reminds me of a story..... I believe it was called, The MILF I Married is my Ex-Girlfriend’s Mother (Just checked the name). Pretty sure the author took that off scribble.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶

Thought it sounded familiar, but couldn't remember the name til bobple pointed it out. Seems like the author did 'take it down' but still left the 'Story' up. Maybe the reviews were too bad.

AtomicString

I give! I tried... after four sections of checking the covers for smut, my eyes were suitably fried enough that I cannot go any further. :blob_teary: :blobthumbsup::sweating_profusely:

I mean, I suppose with tentacle s*x over here, I guess it is.:blob_joy:
I'm sorry for what you had to go through lol

That reminds me of a story..... I believe it was called, The MILF I Married is my Ex-Girlfriend’s Mother (Just checked the name). Pretty sure the author took that off scribble.
Yeah, that was the story I was looking for. No wonder I couldn't find it. Thank you