I found a gem.. 💎

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Not a promotion..

So I'm just strolling through steam.. I haven't played much games in the last month's so was looking for something interesting.. i bought this indie game since it looked interesting thinking it will be fun for a few hours but damn...

did not expect to be so blown away by a indie game that is now living rent free in my head.. I just play it everyday.. too fun..

*Dave the diver*
By sheer accidenti found this gem 💎.. I swear this should have been a nomination for GOT.
The game is simple. fish catching scuba diving guy called Dave work to open a sushi shop with the help of his friends..

You get to explore this vibrant oceans and fishes. Catch fishers.. manage the restaurant.. it looks simple but it gets complex as. Well.

The cut scenes are too hilarious and cool.. the game is just art.. very vibrant colours and fun characters..

it's so calming and soothing after coming back from work.. great story. ( Haven't finished) I even have the main theme playing right now.... This game Made me nostalgic.. if you have nothing to play check it out.. can't recommend enough.... I might never get bored of it as I've been playing for 2 weeks everyday..

DemonOppai

Yandere’s Lover Corpse Collector
Sounds fun..and I wish I have time to play..

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I felt the same about The Long Dark. It's like walking around in a watercolor painting that is trying to kill you.
I always play it on deadman settings. Interloper is just too easy for me now.

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
Aye, a similar game (by the sounds. I haven't played Dave the Diver) would be Battle Chef Brigade. The premise is kind of funny - You've got chefs that specialize in killing monsters, harvesting their parts, and cooking them into exquisite dishes. You play as a newcomer for a contest to decide the new Battle chef. the art is pretty good, the dialogue has some humor to it, and while the controls can feel a little weird, it's not entirely wonky.

I will say that the game has a few minor glitches, but it's a true indie game, developed by a kickstarter campaign.

Shrimp_eater

How do you play for 2 weeks everyday? Man if I could do that I’d be done with my backlog.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
How do you play for 2 weeks everyday? Man if I could do that I’d be done with my backlog.
Well just in the evening after I get off from my job.. play for 2 hours then eat dinner..

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Personally I think the game is way too reddit for me.