I have something to admit

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Today I updated all of my AO3 stories at once. Normally, I had updating days, but now I don't want to stick to them. The books kept piling up. Well, now that I have just 30 minutes per day to write not so much, but I still had completed books, that needed updating.

And books which I completed, and then forgot about... XD

So, since I didn't want to waste 30 minutes per day updating stories written months ago, I... sang the Reader Spam Song:

Dear Reader, silent and good!
Comments you don't drop, but with the hearts, you are generous!
At your leisure should you read.
Messages from me every day you will get!
We are friends, the writing addict, and the reader good and true.

Spam, spammy, Spam, spammy!
Your email is full of chapters!
Spam, spammy, Spam, spammy!
Click or don't click.
Pick your poison!

Just know that I will always Spaaam Youuuu!

PS: If I had to earn my money with songwriting, I would have starved to death XD

doravg

Lol.

I am with you in this one, sis! :blob_salute:
You know, many Christians practice the religion so, as if they have a moral high ground. But you are different. I haven't seen a single judgmental comment from you. If the people around me were like you, maybe I would have actually become religious.

It is just that, when I was young, I loved the Easter movies we got every year. You know, Moses, and other such religious movies. I think I cried the first time I saw the movie about Jesus Christ. Had nightmares for days.

But the Christians in Bulgaria are mostly hypocrites. The priests are no better. Maybe it is because we were under Turkish rule for too long, and had Islam forced down our throats. Then atheism because of the USSR.

Makes me kind of sad.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
You know, many Christians practice the religion so, as if they have a moral high ground. But you are different. I haven't seen a single judgmental comment from you. If the people around me were like you, maybe I would have actually become religious.

It is just that, when I was young, I loved the Easter movies we got every year. You know, Moses, and other such religious movies. I think I cried the first time I saw the movie about Jesus Christ. Had nightmares for days.

But the Christians in Bulgaria are mostly hypocrites. The priests are no better. Maybe it is because we were under Turkish rule for too long, and had Islam forced down our throats. Then atheism because of the USSR.

Makes me kind of sad.
Awh...

You know, sis. I'm a Muslim, but I ain't a hypocrite.

Also, sis.

They don't want to listen to others, hence why no one wants to listen to them.

That's why my family (Including me) usually become the first one to initiate an interaction with people.

doravg

Awh...

You know, sis. I'm a Muslim, but I ain't a hypocrite.

Also, sis.

They don't want to listen to others, hence why no one wants to listen to them.

That's why my family (Including me) usually become the first one to initiate an interaction with people.
So sorry! I shouldn't have presumed. How are you doing?

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
That's a reason why Rhaps is my favorite Christian.

greyliliy

I'm impressed you had an update schedule in the first place. My AO3 gets updated whenever. Lol.

Kudos to giving your readers plenty to read. XD

MasFaqih

I'm impressed you had an update schedule in the first place. My AO3 gets updated whenever. Lol.

Kudos to giving your readers plenty to read. XD
Emmm, I dont Understand What is AO3? Iam still new so i dont know much..care to explain to me?. Also sorry to disturb you.
Why should anyone be announcing their religion... On an online forum for book readers.🧐
Eeemm, Maybe they want to preach?Idk But Its not forbidden right?RIGHT....

doravg

Emmm, I dont Understand What is AO3? Iam still new so i dont know much..care to explain to me?. Also sorry to disturb you.
Archive of our own. No idea why people call it AO3. I write in German, and can't post the German stories on Scribblehub. When I posted them on DeviantArt as EPUB, I couldn't be sure if they are read. Slowly but surely, I collected a reader base in AO3 of a total of... 5–10 people XD. There is this one good reader willing to check out every story I post. I think he is like a Gatekeeper, and if he likes the story, he calls his buddies over.

MasFaqih

Archive of our own. No idea why people call it AO3. I write in German, and can't post the German stories on Scribblehub. When I posted them on DeviantArt as EPUB, I couldn't be sure if they are read. Slowly but surely, I collected a reader base in AO3 of a total of... 5–10 people XD. There is this one good reader willing to check out every story I post. I think he is like a Gatekeeper, and if he likes the story, he calls his buddies over.
Thanks you for answering, As for Gatekeeper, I think i See his name in poll on my novel,I think he is great,He also encourage me to keep improving.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Is he christian by family tradition or by choice because he doesn't seems like a choice Christian to me tbh
Well he is Christian and hypocritical, I would never expect him to behave Christian thus he is my favorite Christian.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
I don't know how this turned into christian talk but one shouldn't practice just because the community is nice but because one believes it is true. That and one wants a closer relationship with God.

Last edited:

greyliliy

Archive of our own. No idea why people call it AO3.
It took me a while to find this out, but it's AO3 because there's three O's in "Archive Of Our Own." XD

I love that AO3 has fanfiction in all languages~

(Also, next year sometime a successor site to Belletristica is hopefully going to go live. That site is English and German, so it might be a good place to post.)

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
So sorry! I shouldn't have presumed. How are you doing?
First of all, you don't need to say sorry. I mean, for what reason? Also, about my doings,

thmbup.jpg

So_Indecisive

Primordial sin of Sloth
A then 3 o's (Of Our Own)