I know nothing (Yes, Dora Snow here XD)

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Today was hard. I got my first day of calling the clients, and got overwhelmed. Pure theory didn't prepare me for today. Didn't make a single sale. But, you know what? One of my colleagues told me I did good!

Also, I wrote a chapter today. Having just 30 Minutes per day to write is weird. For some reason, though, the story goes on. Not like when I could write 5000 words per day. Back then, I lost speed after day 10, and then rushed to the ending.

How are you today? How is work/school/life?

:blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Today was hard. I got my first day of calling the clients, and got overwhelmed. Pure theory didn't prepare me for today. Didn't make a single sale. But, you know what? One of my colleagues told me I did good!

Also, I wrote a chapter today. Having just 30 Minutes per day to write is weird. For some reason, though, the story goes on. Not like when I could write 5000 words per day. Back then, I lost speed after day 10, and then rushed to the ending.

How are you today? How is work/school/life?

:blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie:
Today’s a day off, at least on my end. Woke up wheezing, but my cough is mostly gone. Have mostly read and watched YouTube today. Planning on reading for most the day, then maybe watching some videos or streams, and then writing if I remember.

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Today’s a day off, at least on my end. Woke up wheezing, but my cough is mostly gone. Have mostly read and watched YouTube today. Planning on reading for most the day, then maybe watching some videos or streams, and then writing if I remember.
Enjoy your free day! So sorry to hear you are sick. I hope you get well soon! I wish you a pleasant day off!

Jerynboe

Lost my job recently, but I have an interview for a theoretically better paying one lined up in a few days. I have specialized skills in a fairly narrow field, so I think I’ll be ok even if this one doesn’t work out.

Insomniologist

Nemurenu Kyōfu
I had to deal with the fact that my tire went missing today. Here I am, driving, and suddenly it’s just gone. So I had to get the rim replaced, but whoops, the fastener dealie that we drove all the way to get broke, time to drive back and get another.

melchi

What is a custom title?
I planted a willow from a cutting after growing it inside to get it to root but don't think it is going to make it. It has been outside in the ground for about a month and is shriveling up.